The Virtual Tavern

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think right now all of Eric's time is being sucked down by the security issue and then running troubleshooting for users unable to get back in after password changes. We've hit the low hanging fruit, but, somehow the architecture between OGMW and v6 has some vagaries that really need Eric to fix. I don't think Eric is going to have availability for a couple of weeks still, if I had to guess, but I won't speak for him (more than I already have...)

That's fine. i just get over eager to play, its like a itchy trigger finger. And i don't want to hurry the person up.. but i also don't want the game flagging or dying either and having players leave..

But if we have some die hard players, we should be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Niven81 said:

I thought basic fantasy was percentile based?

That’s Basic Roleplaying, which is for Runequest, CoC, etc.

Basic Fantasy is a B/X clone with a couple of changes.

I have played and am playing in a OSE game,I have heard of OSR,but never played it..

I had a game of becmi in the pipeline, but i don't know how to create threads etc.. so was working with Eric on it...

I'd give it go..but if i lose out due to numbers,it's all good.

One thing to remember about Barrowmaze, though (or any of my games), is that I run very fast-paced campaigns. The good part of that is that you get to see more of the story, level up more often, etc. The downside is that you have to keep up with the group.

If you can sink a few minutes per day, 4 - 5 days per week, into a PbP campaign, you should be good to go.

27 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

While I personally can't commit to that post rate currently, really glad you're running it and hope you have an awesome set of players for it :)

Thanks!