The Virtual Tavern

Eric

Think the only two questionable one's were Rylan's owner and Yorp...(so chimi)...and being a shifty Kobold, we don't know if her disappearance is a good thing or a bad thing.

Sorry gang! Got home very late on Tuesday night after attending the Rose Bowl (Go Blue!), and struggling with sleep schedule and family stuff. Posting tonight.

1 minute ago, Black Wyvern said:

At least you are routing for the right color. The Army/Navy game is my big one. Army chipped away at our lead again this year.

As a Navy guy, I feel this.

For everyone: Unfortunately, I’m typing this from the ER on my phone. Nothing life threatening, but the full post will have to wait another few hours.

Sheesh wtf is wrong with Jan 6!, My family dog died yesterday,in front of us all, my shovel was behind a wall of boxes put there for Christmas,so had to did a grave for him with a stick and my bare hands..family and myself are pretty down atm..

Hope you are well Eric,get back to us when you can..

Take Care all..

54 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Sheesh wtf is wrong with Jan 6!, My family dog died yesterday,in front of us all, my shovel was behind a wall of boxes put there for Christmas,so had to did a grave for him with a stick and my bare hands..family and myself are pretty down atm..

Take Care all..

That sucks. My condolences.

Here we started the year with an earthquake and an airplane crash (that could have been much worse if the people involved were slightly less lucky), but thankfully none of this affected me and my family directly.

I hope it's not indicative for how 2024 will be...

On 1/6/2024 at 2:09 AM, Eric said:

As a Navy guy, I feel this.

For everyone: Unfortunately, I’m typing this from the ER on my phone. Nothing life threatening, but the full post will have to wait another few hours.

Take your time, your health is far more important than a bunch of dungeon crawlers.

12 hours ago, cheezal said:

Take Care all..

Holy crap, dude! I am really sorry to hear that. Condolences.

Back and in one piece. Caught up on sleep and should be posting regularly.

cheezal, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. I was away from home when both our family dogs passed, but I know my dad was broken up about it for days. Remember the good times!