General OOC

X51

Reloading isn't really a thing in this system, which is kinda neat. For ballistic guns, the closest thing would be rolling a complication on your attack roll, though I'd be more likely to have a complication result in a jam, which you'd probably need two hands to fix.

Energy weapons have something more explicitly like reloading, in that a complication can result in the current energy cell/fusion core getting depleted, so you'd have to reload to deal with that complication.

I'd need to double check to see if there's a perk or something that'd specifically let you deal with complications with only one hand, but if not, I'd be tempted to say you could spend an action point (or give me one) to be able to do it.

Edited by X51 (see edit history)

spacer.png

There's the book's little sidenote about reloading. After looking over some of the complication suggestions and considering the overall spirit of the rules, ignore what I said previously about needing two hands to clear a jam or similar issues. Clearing a jam or needing to reload as a complication would just require an Interact minor action. Unless the weapon has the Two-Handed quality, you only need one hand free to utilize it for whatever mechanical purpose.

Zazams is gonna be taking a hiatus due to personal stuff, so it looks like it's down to you three, which is honestly perfect. I apologize for the small little gap there, but I'll be more brisk with the replies going forward (though naturally feel free to be slow over the holidays).

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly I think for me this game is going to end with a whimper.   My work change their IT protocols and I don't have time out of work hours to keep up with the games so I am withdrawing from all my PbP games.   Hopefully I can return the weave in a few years time.

Alright! Apologies for the quietness, there've been some issues with a prowler in my building that I've been dealing with and haven't really had the headspace for this. I think what we'll do is keep playing this act while I recruit another player or two and then go from there, if you're both still on board.