The White Hart Inn

Sorithar

6 hours ago, Chaz Hoosier said:

Can we start wondering if the mythweavers die roller is skewed low without anyone thinking it's just sour grapes at a few bad rolls?

Don't think its sour grapes, though behind the scenes, rolls seems to be coming up more average for me, so not sure what's up. That said, willing to entertain other dice roller if everyone wishes.

Furthermore, it was even more worrisome and suspect to the tiny rogue that, for now, the voice in her head from the supposed invisible creature who lives in the oak tree had strangely grown silent, even though Jessie had asked it a specific question whether it knew the new arrivals, which made it even more important for her to ask again.

@Terran, might want to edit this post, see your private thread from prior to this post...

I looked over the main IC thread for the third time.

I do not see any response to Jessie's mental question from April 7 post.

Please provide the date/time of post I am somehow missing.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Realms of Adventure II is celebrating it's 3rd birthday today!

Thank you to all of the players who have helped make it what it is and have kept it running. We may be moving slow right now, but we're moving!

As a birthday gift, all characters get 50 xp.

Thank you all for your dedication and efforts!

-S

At Jessies' words, Simimar and Lathai glance at the hin in a manner that indicates, they have not missed her presence.

Couple questions:

1. Does Jessie know the elves; they seem to know her?

2. If so, how?

3. What is a "hin?" I assume a typo, but not sure what you intended, especially given my first question.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Terran said:

Couple questions:

1. Does Jessie know the elves; they seem to know her?

2. If so, how?

3. What is a "hin?" I assume a typo, but not sure what you intended, especially given my first question.

Thanks

1. Nope. They seem to have been aware of her presence, as in, they'd noticed her before. Here, in the ruin. Even though they did not look at her directly since entering the ruin.
  2. See 1.
  3. Don't usually like to rely on on-line Realms sources (primarily because they tend to cover the most recent material) but for this purpose, see opening sentence here: https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Halfling

• 2 weeks later...