Main OOC Thread

iantruesilver

43 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Can Haze of Dreams or Implant Urge be converted into alchemical elixirs that with the infusion discovery affects anyone who drinks them?

That depends on whether the spells involved are on your class spell list. In this case, neither of these qualify.

As stated in my OOC.  I don't want to go back in the tunnels and neither does Domino really.  But she can't stop herself from making the observation.  

Breaking down the tents just gives me something to do with her hands while we're talking.

9 hours ago, ccanary said:

Would love to find somewhere to bathe or swim or at least wash it off with a cloth."

There's always the creek.

And maybe we could dump the body in there.  See if he wakes up?

If they prisoner hasn't bled out, we should consider getting any information from him before we roll into town carting him around like luggage.  

21 minutes ago, ccanary said:

I think I missed that there was a creek! But that would certainly work, T'Sarra isn't shy!

Lol, it's running right through the middle of the map, isn't it? I have such a hard time reading the tableplop map for some reason. I thought it was just a dry gully, not sure why, Ian's description is clear enough!

She doesn't want to bathe in here, but if we follow stream until we're a few miles away, she might.

Catching up now.  Did not intend to delay. Yesterday morning my niece called and asked if I would come play a D&D 5th Edition game for her birthday. So I spent the morning speed teaching myself 5th Edition enough to feel like I could run a game and faking up some quick stats on some goblins and working out a modified version of the opening of Rise of the Runelords.

Only it turned out she wanted to run a game for me and her family. It was a really good effort for someone's first try at GMing a game. She had a little clan of dragonborn made up for characters. We had been kicked out of our caves by a bully copper dragon and had to find a human town and convince them not to kill us.