Main OOC Thread

iantruesilver

I think chronologically, waiting til evening works. Gives us a night of interrogation and time to dump the body. And it'll hopefully let me get my spells back by the time we get to town

Even though my character is not in the conversation, if I could make a suggestion?

Don't fall for the trap.  Debating her religion is a delaying tactic.  We don't care who she worships.  Focus on your questions and try leaning in to her religion for the answers.  If she is a nihilist, then nothing matters.  Why not tell us since we are all dust and bones in the end.

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

So, is there XP or a tick down to a milestone yet?  Just checking because I lose track.

Y'all decided we were going to do things by milestone.  But don't worry, I've been keeping track of the maths, and I just compared your current XP total in my books with what what wife-Belinda had accrued up to this point at the same spot in the game.  You're somehow actually ahead of where you're supposed to be, even though you've tackled just about the same amount of content.