Main OOC Thread

iantruesilver

I would ask you guys for a check but, I figure most if not all of you know who this elf is, except the innkeeper hasn't really relayed much information, he himself doesn't know a lot. So it'll be mr. elven suspense until he shows up later, which gives you a bit of time to relax and rp amongst one another.

Copied and pasted from Discord for the benefit of ppl not there

From Ian:

1. Okay so brief recount of events: the lot of you (minus Violet and Domino) were sampling water along the Seven Tears River, your task was to bring your results back to Torch for Khonnir (consider you guys his field techs and lab techs). You arrived in Hajoth Hakados, booked an inn for 2 nights, someone had the bright idea to celebrate over drinks after completing the job, and next thing you know you were on a drunken blackout bender that ended up in a cage in the cultist lair.
  2. [16:34]
    Most of you know, or know of each other, and you also know or know of an elf and a half orc that also work for Khonnir.
  3. [16:35]
    The elf's name is Zyrel, the half orc is named Matuq.

1b. We went out drinking together and "somewhere between the first drink and stumbling into that shady alley with a bar you lost count" so we got drunk but at some point we either all passed from our drinking or had our drinks drugged. Again, except the Domino and Violet.

10 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Why is Halit the language of Numeria?

Probably because of the prevalence of Kellid tribes. But either way, unless you are specifically speaking Hallit, I'll just take it that the people of Numeria speak common with a Canadian accent 😛

9 hours ago, farothel said:

I've taken the longbow out of the loot (and put my shortbow in it) as it's a better weapon and while Vri is primary melee, she's a dex fighter, so she can do long range as well if there's a need.

Noted in Loot Accounting