Main OOC Thread

iantruesilver

2 hours ago, Inash said:

I swear half the women I meet claim chocolate has magic powers and practically worship it..."

I know it was my fault for bringing it up but you may not be far from the truth.  I only recently watched a little documentary on the subject.

Chocolate (as we know it) was a sort of accident.  Chocolate was sort of grainy and had a bitter end, even with milk added to the process.  In the late 1870s a candy maker accidentally left his grinding machines on over night and discovered grinding the caco beans to a powder gave chocolate products the smooth and silky quality.  

Which is a long way around to say, good chocolate at game tech level is rare.  I should have used something different but it's too late now.  

1 hour ago, Inash said:

So labor intensive hand crafting involving a mortar and pestle, or possibly a mill wheel.

Prestidigitation and ten apprentices running ten foot square tables of multiple mortar and pestle 

or yeah.  Probably the mill wheel.  They were making chocolate for drinking as early as the 1600s.  
Just that nobody had ground it down fine.

I thought Domino was clear.  She prefers to leave the prisoner behind, but she won’t argue.   If we’re going to keep the prisoner then Domino is not in favor of torturing the poor schmuck by letting them bleed out slowly.  And she won’t be very much in favor of straight out murdering them but that will depend on how the prisoner reacts when she wakes up I suppose.  

Yeah, I reread the IC thread and got that impression, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't misreading anything is all.  Good enough.  While I left the last post ambiguous enough that it could've been interpreted either way, we can assume that by consensus that you all hauled her onto the carts.  Let's deal with that before we close off the Chapter 1 thread then.

1 hour ago, Roughtrade said:
OOC

Ok.  We have had some fun with the inexperience and walking into subjects but there is a line for me. 

Someone who lacks the life experience to say "no" is incapable of giving consent.  

Oh totally. And we're definitely staying within the MW rules here. But you all knew eventually Vi was gonna ask that dreaded question. It's a non-issue cause I wasn't gonna prod further. We'll rein it in.

Thanks

And this is weird.  I cannot get Baldr to work using my iPad.  The keyboard for inputting doesn't come up.  Old Site is fine as are other web sites.  I can't figure if I did something to the settings here or if it is a problem I should report to the Devs.