OOC:

Fiery Gift

Just as a heads up, we are experiencing a pretty big storm in this area of the United States. It has knocked out power at my house. I'm posting this on my phone.

The time for power to be re-established is still undetermined, but some sources are saying it may not be restored until the weekend. If that is the case, I won't be able to post much until next week.

If we get lucky and it is restored sooner, I will post sooner.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:14 AM, CharmingSatyr said:

Calyx's intent is to join up with the others and form a defensive line near the entrance to the cavern because safety in numbers. Presumably Calyx, Urthan, and Serafina in front, and the squishy spell-casters in back. *IF* he gets interrupted (e.g. if he gets attacked, or movement through one of his squares will trigger an AoO), he'll stand his ground and defend himself and push gently encourage Iridni to join the others.

This is more or less what I assumed when I had Iridni follow him, so this works for me.

On 4/5/2024 at 9:33 PM, Starhawk said:

Sorry to hear you're in the midst of another US infrastructure collapse. Hope you ride it out in style.

Not to get too political, because I am a part time politician IRL and could talk for a very long time - but I have felt like real attention to energy and information infrastructure has been long overdue here.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:12 PM, Starhawk said:

Thanks for processing the round. One small point.. Tann changes frost to fire, it's an evoker ability, since undead don't care about the cold.

Sorry for missing that. It has been adjusted, and I'll keep my eye out for that change going forward.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:22 PM, CharmingSatyr said:

Didn't I pull what's-his-name out of danger?

I went back and checked.

The answer is "yes" It was done in a post before the initiative roll, so I didn't look that far back when determining what was going on in the round. I have readjusted. He was missed in the first round, so that had no impact. The big change is that distance meant the second and third zombies were not able to attack, only to move forward. Subsequently, the second attack I rolled for on round 2 didn't land, and Shefton lives for at least another 6 seconds.

Well done.

Sorry for the oversight