OOC:

Fiery Gift

Lol. That happened to me twice in the middle of a Marvel Super themed game. I had my colors selected to perfectly match my character's costume. It was great!

Until it wasn't.

And then I got used to the new colors, and everything was sorta alright.

Until they weren't. Again.

Good news is that I'm pretty sure that expanding the color palette is on the developer list for the site admin, so it's just a matter of time before they change. Yet again.

That's why I use photos and fieldsets. It got too difficult to keep track of which person is which color.

That, and it was a pain differentiating between shades of color. I'd end up muttering to myself things like, "was the merchant LIGHT GREEN or LIME GREEN?" and "Was the priestess of Desna DARK PURPLE or NAVY BLUE?"

On 12/2/2023 at 1:31 PM, Kylia Quilor said:

Each of us paying one gold for the five total does seem pretty reasonable to me. Do you want us to write that we gave the money to Urthan, or can we assume that was done offscreen, boss?

Sure, everyone deduct a gold and Shefton will bring you to Vanthus.

17 hours ago, Starhawk said:

How are we calculating hp when we level up?

Take the maximum for the hit dice granted to the class in which you are taking a level.

I debated this a little, but once the savage tide starts affecting things around you, those hit points will help.