Out of Character Chat

Powderhorn

dunno if anyone had said firmly, but it would be genre appropriate for at least one person to have a torch out exploring the forgotten dark ruins. Otherwise, I'd say 50/50 it, but if it's dark and we don't have lights I'm running back to the entrance and lighting one so probably in the interest of pacing faster just to have one with us out already.

So, I'm sitting here working on a post for a different game in the same setting, and I decided to do some math and realized the planet has a diameter of about 1250 miles (which would be known to anyone who cared, as that's historically calculated fairly early in the technology tree, so to speak), and Kelmar itself should only be like... 100 miles by 100 miles. I'm not sure how that changes anything, but it's a tidbit.

@8w_gremlin - Did some digging, asked around, it seems there's no rule one way or another on moving through another allied player's space. I think the best answer here is that players can move through allied spaces, but it costs double movement to do so. Your attack will miss, but do 1 shock damage - did you want to move through the doorway to get the swing in, and expose yourself to the last two skeletons, or stay back?