Out of Character Chat

Powderhorn

If you are moving you are getting opportunity attacked by the sheep @8w_gremlin

- is there an alternate exit or passageway deeper into the cave system Stavard can see from where he is? Do I get a sense that the sheep are going to pursue, because in that case most of us if we run will just die tired and I'd rather slug it out or play dead then @Powderhorn

Ah ha, yes, that's right:

A combatant in melee who moves away from their enemy must take a Fighting Withdrawal action or suffer a free Instant attack from all enemies in melee with them.
A Move action must spend all its movement at once; it cannot split it around a Main Action. Thus, it’s not possible to move 10 feet, shoot a foe with a Main Action, and then dive another 20 feet behind cover.

1 hour ago, matt_s said:

- is there an alternate exit or passageway deeper into the cave system Stavard can see from where he is? Do I get a sense that the sheep are going to pursue, because in that case most of us if we run will just die tired and I'd rather slug it out or play dead then @Powderhorn

It does not appear to have any other exits - just the entire first floor of the building is underground. It's unclear if they would follow outside of the building, for now, they seem willing to fight it out here.

• 2 weeks later...

OK - then that gets us to "adventure successfully concluded" - surviving characters will get 3XP, which puts them at level 2, you'll need to handle that accordingly. @SirLoganofGilead - if you want to roll up another character, you're welcome to do so. It would also be helpful for me to have a general group consensus about the general direction you all want to go next, just so that I can prep accordingly.

- will do on leveling up soon (edit - done I think?)

- how much silver do we have (or silver equivalent) to spend on equipment like arms and armor? what arms and armor is available?

- I figure we stand reasonably good for basebuilding minigame stuff e.g. food and supplies laid up for winter, if not we can get back to that hah!

- I think an expedition to explore any other sites of interest have popped up by the scouts additional motions

- a clear idea is to try to figure out what is up with the dragon (not try to kill it yet (?))

- circumnavigating as far as we can on a vessel, looking for points of interest that way. Alternately, sail/row up any navigable rivers.