OOC

Ruess

I was not the one who even said anything about meeting with or talking to the Evening Glory. I merely confirmed that Elektra has no such intent.

Sorry for your confusion snugglepoh.

You've kinda got the right concept, but now apply social skills to it instead of weapons. If we're going to be asking Evening Glory any questions about the dead or what's going on here in general, then that approach can be anywhere on the spectrum from strong to subtle. 

Lord of Monies

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

You lack tokens, correct.

Varon arranged this with Shade, so you could ask why he forgot to mention that.

Varon is holding onto the tokens of your group.

As a DM I can sneakily reveal to you that Varon kept holding onto them because he is unsure if one token goes for a group, or if each person needs their own. He left out the tokens since, as far as he counted, it is a minor factor and you are already adjusting to plans as it is. You can press Varon on this, and he will answer honestly since your group has been good to work with. It's not an oversight as far as Varon counts, but a method of reducing a plan's moving parts. At the same time, Varon's worldview and yours does differ, so you will have a point if you press on it.

4 minutes ago, Ruess said:

Varon is holding onto the tokens of your group.

This is something we should discover IC? I will finish my post after knowing the result of my roles, and perception is to see what Zila is doing, obviously.

Yes, I think you should ask Varon. Either to ask if he has tokens, or if there's been an oversight.

Please don't get too angry at him?