Welcome all Players!

Jedaii

I try to post at least once every 48 hours and no more than 72 hours. If I'm going to have a gap more than 3 days I will typically let people know via OoC / Discord / Whatever is being used. *shrug*

I don't feel like you're moving too fast. Honestly, the pace works for me perfectly - but I don't want to create a problem for any of you, as I live in Europe and timezone difference seems to work to my advantage many times (also, my job is quite permissive).

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, Draidden said:

I will be on vacation Thursday through Saturday so will be unavailable to post until maybe Saturday night.

Thanks for the heads-up and enjoy yourself 🤩

Since Persuasion is a skill that can be used untrained they're theoretically the same thing. 🙂

Edit: I don't know if it has any impact but Silver Shrike / Alex has Benefit: Security Clearance and Benefit: Diplomatic Immunity. It would be quite likely that she'd already been to the police station to alert them of her presence and credentials. *shrug*

Edited by Ryfte (see edit history)
Name
Persuasion
1d20+1 9

Any PCs that have a villain/rival in their backstory can replace that NPC with one of the Crushers (F.I.S.T., evil Iron Man; Bull, evil Hulk; Mercenary, evil Flash; Shrew, evil Black Widow; Vulture, like the Vulture) if you like. Even if there's no history with a Crusher a PC may have had a fight with one or more of them. All of this is totally up to the players.