Sheet Folders in Testing ×

RL stuff that effects posting

wrathgon

Alright, I was worried last night it would be a return to interruptions, but it looks like they got it sorted out.

23 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

That's rough Sohala, I would be screwed if my isp was hosed as I work 100% from home. I would possibly be able to link to my phones data and work for a short period of time but would not be a long time solution for me.

Haven't done much work WFH, but when I was eyeing such a job, I was weighing my options for a cellular hotspot for stability. My ISP has been doing better since that time, but they sometimes have these windows of time... Usually, they are much shorter in duration.

• 1 month later...

so with dec here its the busiest time for the new business and i have not even got everything i want done so while i will try to respond to posts they will be short.

i have about 5 min a day to look at anything posting(and that is spent reading the posts with no time to respond to them) so until Jan the game will slow down a bit.

1 hour ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Might give the party some time to come together and do some team building. Lol or they kill each other...

well i wont be watching to stop that so you will all be on your own.... but remember there is no way capt can bring any of you back while on planet in any form undead or not.

2 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Might give the party some time to come together and do some team building. Lol or they kill each other...

That was kinda my plan, but knowing myself I might start the war instead 😆

7 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

So kill him first, because he is useless to us if he can't bring us back??? 😉

Akhm, while untested (for obvious reasons) it is believed Vampires that are created by one that dies croak too, sooo Sam might not be enthusiastic about that test just yet. 😂

3 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

So kill him first, because he is useless to us if he can't bring us back??? 😉

yea.... incase you forgot he is a lich you still got to find his gem AFTER you somehow destroy his form, i mean some ship weapons MAY do the trick, but i think he has the hps to take a few hits from them actually.... max d12 even without con are useful :)