Jump to content

Closed Game  ·  3 members  ·  Game Expectations

Tales of Ivalis

The Grand Forest Beckons


Grendel

Recommended Posts

 ZOwOokw.jpeg

Caspian Rane Human Rogue 3


AC: 17, HP 20/22, Initiative: +10

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Athletics: -1

Acrobatics*: +7, Stealth*: +7, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana: +0, Nature: +0, History: +0, Religion: +0, Investigation: +0

Animal Handling: +1, Medicine: +1, Insight: +1, Survival: +1, Perception +3,

Deception: +4, Intimidation: +4, Performance +2, Persuasion +4

 


Caspian puts his blade away and begins going through the possessions of the now dead creatures in almost a ritual like fashion with his torch held high. “What is the next step lads. I’ll go first but I need to keep this torch lit or someone needs to stay right behind me with one.

Actions/OOC

OOC:searching all the corpses and I’ll roll to search the room if you would like

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free: 

Reaction:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

kaspar_new_token.png.96ec2e5371c45f2634aca139e99cda3b.png

Kaspar of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3


AC: 14, HP 18/22, Initiative: +3(+1), Bardic Inspiration used 0/3

Skills

bold: proficient, * Jack of all trades modifier applied

Athletics: 2

Acrobatics*: +4, Stealth*: +4, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana*: +2, Nature: +2, History: +3, Religion*: +2, Investigation*: +2

Animal Handling*: 0, Medicine*: 0, Insight: +1, Survival*: 0

Deception: +5, Intimidation*: +4, Performance +7, Persuasion: +5

 

 


 

Kaspar has a quick look around the room, to see if any useful gear is lying around, such as a sturdy weapon or a pole, coin is always welcome (will roll perception for that)

He then looks to Caspian “We better expect more company, that little spell wasn’t exactly quiet. The corridor over there seems to be the obvious way onward.

Name
Perception
13
1d20+1 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 


AC: 15, HP: 19/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14


Ehrick follows the others into what turns out to be a barracks/sleeping quarters. He stands guard with his bow as the others search the place.

I have the ability to cast a couple of cure spells. Do you want me to use them now or wait? There is merit in both, so I figured I would ask. None of us are greatly injured at this point, but it may be harder to get to someone during a fight.

OOC

 

Right Hand: Longbow

Left Hand: Longbow

Spell slots: 1 of 2 left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kaspar_new_token.png.96ec2e5371c45f2634aca139e99cda3b.png

Kaspar of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3


AC: 14, HP 18/22, Initiative: +3(+1), Bardic Inspiration used 0/3

Skills

bold: proficient, * Jack of all trades modifier applied

Athletics: 2

Acrobatics*: +4, Stealth*: +4, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana*: +2, Nature: +2, History: +3, Religion*: +2, Investigation*: +2

Animal Handling*: 0, Medicine*: 0, Insight: +1, Survival*: 0

Deception: +5, Intimidation*: +4, Performance +7, Persuasion: +5

 

 


 

Kaspar shakes his head, declining the offer if healing for now, trying to keep his concentration focused his surrounding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The companions make a quick search of the chamber all the while intent on the passages expecting more trouble considering the noise of Kaspar's spell. However, no disturbances come. After collecting what they want from this chamber, the companions then press onward. Forty feet ahead in the northern tunnel the tunnel seems to break into a large, square constructed room. This room was square, someone dug in from the Southeastern corner of the room to form or widen the tunnel and connect the room to the caves. The room is a storage room of sorts, some 25 feet on a side, and there are boxes, barrels and other such containers with mundane supplies here. There is a door on the western wall of wood reinforced with iron bands, and it is clear to Ehrick based on scuff marks on the floor that it was opened and shut recently.


In terms of useful items, the hobgoblins had shields, if anyone wants one. They also have their swords and each carries a dagger in a unique shape, single edged with an angled tip (like a Japanese Aiguchi). Rifling through their pockets turns up assorted coins, some 24 Crowns and 30 shillings (crowns are silver worth 1 gp each, shillings are bronze worth 1 sp each). It takes a few minutes to go through them and collect the coins, as well as to search through their personal belongings in the barracks/common room. They appear to travel light, with only minor personal items of no value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png"Neat," mumbles Leslus to himself as he nabs one of the Hobgoblin daggers and slips it into his belt. Continuing alongside his fellows, he squints over the unremarkable storage area and notices the door on the other side.

 

"What do we think is on the other side of that?"

 

 

 

 

Stats, Actions, Etc

Stats & Spells

Brother Leslus Bruti
Variant Human Cleric - War Domain 3 NG
AC 16 (18) HP 23 Speed 25ft
Str 10 (0) Dex 15 (2) Con 13 (1)
Wis 16 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Attacks
Longbow (150/600) +4 1d8+2 P
Scimitar +4 1d6+2 S
Spell Attack +5 DC 13
Dagger +4 1d4+2 P

War Priest - 2/3 per long rest

Cantrips

Guidance, Toll the Dead, Sacred Flame

Prepared Spells - 6

L1 - Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Command, Detect Evil and Good; Divine Favor, Shield of Faith

L2 - Hold Person, Enhance Ability; Magic Weapon, Spiritual Weapon

Spell Slots

L1 - 3/4

L2 - 1/2

Actions/OOC

Action: Guiding Bolt on the Hobs, whichever one I have the clear shot at

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free: maintaining concentration on Magic Weapon

Reaction:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kaspar_new_token.png.96ec2e5371c45f2634aca139e99cda3b.png

Kaspar of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3


AC: 14, HP 18/22, Initiative: +3(+1), Bardic Inspiration used 0/3

Skills

bold: proficient, * Jack of all trades modifier applied

Athletics: 2

Acrobatics*: +4, Stealth*: +4, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana*: +2, Nature: +2, History: +3, Religion*: +2, Investigation*: +2

Animal Handling*: 0, Medicine*: 0, Insight: +1, Survival*: 0

Deception: +5, Intimidation*: +4, Performance +7, Persuasion: +5

 

 


 

Kaspar takes one of the daggers, flips it in the air and catching it, liking the balance "I'll take one of those, even two if there are no objections." Slipping one in his boot shaft and another into his belt at the small of his back.He also gathers up all of the money "Let's split this up when we are back in safety."

 

Turning to Leslus "No idea, but let's just find out."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 


AC: 15, HP: 19/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14


Ehrick leaves the weapons for now in the hopes they can come back for them later.

I have no idea what is on the other side, but I can tell you that someone just recently went through that door. So you should probably expect an ambush.

He moves off to the side so he is not directly in front of the door as it is opened and readies his bow to shoot if anything comes through it.

OOC

 

Right Hand: Longbow

Left Hand: Longbow

Spell slots: 1 of 2 left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

kaspar_new_token.png.96ec2e5371c45f2634aca139e99cda3b.png

Kaspar of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3


AC: 14, HP 18/22, Initiative: +3(+1), Bardic Inspiration used 0/3

Skills

bold: proficient, * Jack of all trades modifier applied

Athletics: 2

Acrobatics*: +4, Stealth*: +4, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana*: +2, Nature: +2, History: +3, Religion*: +2, Investigation*: +2

Animal Handling*: 0, Medicine*: 0, Insight: +1, Survival*: 0

Deception: +5, Intimidation*: +4, Performance +7, Persuasion: +5

 

 


 

(to get this moving again)

 

Kaspar approaches the door and reaches out tot he handle with his left hand, the right still holding his rapier. "Ehrick, please cover me when I open this door, Lestus ready when you are."

He tries the handle and attempts to open the door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kaspar opens the door revealing a narrow and long passage. It is straight and level, stone walls, floor and ceiling, about five feet wide, seven tall and goes beyond the torchlight. There is no immediate sign of anyone there.


The torchlight has a 30 foot radius, Kaspar's darkvision doesn't work if he is in the radius.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

 

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 


AC: 15, HP: 19/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14


Well, are we just going to stand here looking are is someone going to lead the way?

Ehrick stands ready with his bow to cover whoever moves forward.

OOC

 

Right Hand: Longbow

Left Hand: Longbow

Spell slots: 1 of 2 left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png"Hi-ho," Brother Bruti says in mock cheer, pumping his swordarm for deemphasis and heading into the passage, gesturing in acknowledgement to Kaspar by way of a nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stats, Actions, Etc

Stats & Spells

Brother Leslus Bruti
Variant Human Cleric - War Domain 3 NG
AC 16 (18) HP 23 Speed 25ft
Str 10 (0) Dex 15 (2) Con 13 (1)
Wis 16 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Attacks
Longbow (150/600) +4 1d8+2 P
Scimitar +4 1d6+2 S
Spell Attack +5 DC 13
Dagger +4 1d4+2 P

War Priest - 2/3 per long rest

Cantrips

Guidance, Toll the Dead, Sacred Flame

Prepared Spells - 6

L1 - Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Command, Detect Evil and Good; Divine Favor, Shield of Faith

L2 - Hold Person, Enhance Ability; Magic Weapon, Spiritual Weapon

Spell Slots

L1 - 3/4

L2 - 1/2

Actions/OOC

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free: maintaining concentration on Magic Weapon

Reaction:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kaspar_new_token.png.96ec2e5371c45f2634aca139e99cda3b.png

Kaspar of Ederthal Half Elf Bard 3


AC: 14, HP 18/22, Initiative: +3(+1), Bardic Inspiration used 0/3

Skills

bold: proficient, * Jack of all trades modifier applied

Athletics: 2

Acrobatics*: +4, Stealth*: +4, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana*: +2, Nature: +2, History: +3, Religion*: +2, Investigation*: +2

Animal Handling*: 0, Medicine*: 0, Insight: +1, Survival*: 0

Deception: +5, Intimidation*: +4, Performance +7, Persuasion: +5

 

 


 

Let’s see what this road has to offer for us Kaspar follows his companions down the tunnel, expecting to be attacked any moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngEhrick Archer Human Ranger 2/Fighter 1 


AC: 15, HP: 19/24, Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 14


Ehrick follows them in keeping his bow ready.

OOC

 

Right Hand: Longbow

Left Hand: Longbow

Spell slots: 1 of 2 left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngThe group presses on into the corridor which ends at a chamber, with no door. The chamber is large and seems to broaden to the north though that is outside the range of the torch light. Just at the edge of the light in the West and south are openings to other corridors. The ceiling is high and held up but thick square columns at regular intervals. In the floor are grooves as though to allow water or other liquid to flow through. There are some barrels visible, to the left (south) and across the way to the West.


The map to the right is 5 foot squares, you guys are coming from the right. The map shows what is visible in the torch light from the end of the corridor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...