Mad Ramblings

7 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Thank you! That'll be helpful in keeping track, though my OCD requires me to also keep track. Two points of failure are better than one!

Well, V. is easy to track in one respect: hps!

I played enough B/X and AD&D 1E to be used to low hps, but ... 1 ... even after a "level." I swear, the machines are after me!! From The Twilight Zone: A Thing About Machines.

"A Thing About Machines" S2 E4 | Twilight zone, Twilight zone series ...

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

V. explaining to the party how everything's out to get them:

spacer.png

Next folks will claim that V. believes in aliens from Outer Space. Oh, wait!!!

Question about Omens reset. In particular, I am curious since V's "power" resets at dusk (by choice), but I don't recall anything specific about Omens other than:

When a character runs out of Omens and rests at least six hours, roll the class' designated die and regain that many Omens

Would this mean that one has to use all Omens before a rest period can recharge them? Or, does one roll their Omen die after a 6-hour rest e.g. say the character has 1 Omen remaining, but rolls '3' on a d4 so that (I'd guess), one now has 3 Omens (taking the die roll as a max rather than additive)?

2 hours ago, Vedast said:

Or, does one roll their Omen die after a 6-hour rest e.g. say the character has 1 Omen remaining, but rolls '3' on a d4 so that (I'd guess), one now has 3 Omens (taking the die roll as a max rather than additive)?

This one.

You can only get Omens back through resting. The die roll replaces however many Omens you currently have (whether 0 or max capacity). This is a non-optional roll.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, eakratz said:

Could someone tell me what "Cloned post to editor buffer" means when I click clone post? I'm trying to respond but it's not letting me copy the post. Thank you.

It's the fix for not accidentally cloning a ton of copies together.

Clone it, then scroll to the bottom where the blank post is, and click the button at the end which looks like a square on top of another square. That'll put the cloned info into the post.