Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

As an update: We got a NEW new guy and he lasted for a week and a half. I am back to being the only person on overnights with a revolving door of temporaries. That said, I'm hoping in the next week or so that I can get back on track as I get back into my pattern of working alone and the major new construction project dies down a bit.

YAY! So happy things are starting to get back on track for you, mate. In the short blab, Eithne and Troben followed Baldric the Brave and his companions (a Dwarven Cleric named Tiberion and a human Sorcerer named Austin... along with Vrod and Rik) into a terrible, dark, corrupt realm filled with a variety of demonic undead things. We can bring Morag back in whenever you feel ready. Grenval Cobbletop will have a way send you through to meet them by deveining the location of the stone they used to get there. Just let me know when you want/feel up to rejoining the action.

PS, rauhric had life dump all over him in a massive way so Dwaron will be taking a break to figure out how to deal with what'd happened to him while rauhric takes a break from the site and works to get his life back in order.

Eithne can attempt a Perception check. In normal circumstances, with her scary high Passive Perception, she'd have no trouble, but we know this corrupt foggy stuff is very far off from 'normal circumstances'. Give me a Perception check at DC 26. If you succeed, she can make an attack freely with her bolt. If she succeeds at a DC 23, you can attempt it at Disadvantage. Anything less is a literal shot in the dark that only guarantees a hit on a natural 20. Any other roll has a chance of hitting Troben's Echo (pfft... if it wasn't for losing the spell slot... use a cantrip maybe?), since Vrod slipped and fell on his face and isn't there to get hit accidentally.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

FYI
rauhric contacted me today to let me know that his father had passed today.  His father's health was paramount in his need to take some time away.  He was able to make his father's passing as nice as those things can be but he asked for more time to grieve this loss.

Okay, that's five Warrior Skeletons dead leaving 7 Corrupted, one shade, and two shadow beasts. Troben will start working on the Corrupted next. I used action surge because we had too many enemies. I was hoping to wait to use it, but...it was time.

Happy Birthday! It was my wife's birthday last Friday and I know another person I game with had a birthday on Saturday! Yay, we are all getting older!

I have to admit to starting to get nervous on the sheer volume of enemies here. This is going to have to be our last fight, so time to not hold back! Radiant damage is king here; that radiant rune would be a nice add...at least in this world and against plenty of undead.