Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

I had a great holiday. So much turkey! I had 3 and a half Thanksgiving Dinners; 1 awesome potluck at work the friday before Thanksgiving week, 1 the day before Thanksgiving at my sister's (amazing smoked turkey), one on Thanksgiving proper (at my buddy's who is a high end professional chef - 'nuff said), then the half (leftovers at my mom's house). No worries @herastor, The holidays can be hard. I'm blessed that my family is pretty awesome (except maybe my dad drinks too much. Thankfully he's a happy drunk)

ACK.

I'm sorry team, I neglected to mention that Remy Lars is coming along too. The Lady of the Lance has been purged of her corruption and is eager to rejoin you after sitting out of the foray into the Shadow Realm, a realm of increased corrupting influences when compared to the other realms.

She also seems eager to 'compete' with both Troben AND the Blood Knight, Nazara, for total kills.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

Yes... but only in combat... you'll suffer a -2 to your rolls. But this fail won't affect Troben (or Remy) because you'll have another roll by then. I probably should have mentioned it when I posted it but I thought I'd mention it when the first 'combat' version of the save came into play. Right now, out of combat, its just RP.

6 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Yes... but only in combat... you'll suffer a -2 to your rolls. But this fail won't affect Troben (or Remy) because you'll have another roll by then. I probably should have mentioned it when I posted it but I thought I'd mention it when the first 'combat' version of the save came into play. Right now, out of combat, its just RP.

Okay, that's fine. Good to know going in how we are affected. Hopefully they pass the next save and it's a moot point. 😀

ร—
ร—