OOC

Zelphas

23 hours ago, RedRajah said:

Hubby's got extended family over this weekend -- hoping to get a post in between gatherings 😛

Enjoy your weekend!

18 hours ago, coreal said:

Oh, I was thinking for the future, when there is a team vehicle... right now he's still got the uber lease thing that needs a new air freshener. 🙂

Gotcha!

The DCV for the gunmen is 4, so everyone knows when they hit. The gunmen have the appearance of normal dockworkers/day-laborers (except for the weaponry).

Players can make a Deduction or Streetwise roll to figure out certain details surrounding this warehouse.

Obviously this scene triggers any kind of Danger Sense 😏

@Papa Bear Vendetta would recall (with his Eidetic Memory) from an old (three months ago) local news report that this warehouse was one of many shutdown by the Health Department for being unsafe for workers.

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

Copy that... I suppose us moving into position is just part of setting the scene... and really, for an invisible toon, it probably really is as no one can see Vendetta to start shooting at him as he approaches 😄

Okay: Champions kind of restricts movement depending on distance and getting into position (from the initial rooftop to the warehouse) was roughly 40m.

I'm fine with the PCs making initial attacks as they are either unseen or not the current focus of the gunmen's attacks.

I DID forget to mention on the warehouse roof there is a small, wooden stairwell-access door similar to the image below:

spacer.png

Looks like everyone took actions so we're good - stand by 😀

@RedRajah I knew during CharGen you hinted at boosting his PRE with Angelic Presence, but on the sheet it looks like you boosted EGO instead? I'll go with a successful PRE attack, regardless.

Knockback roll:

Name
KB on gunman
2d6 5,3

Thanks to the heroes, only one gunfight continues on the side of the building. One gunman is out and the rest have retreated into the warehouse. The doors are still wide-open and the gunmen (nearly twenty of them) are inside, probably reloading and going over their options. FCPD officers out front are getting to their wounded finally. What's next?