OOC

Zelphas

If your total is higher than the DCV of your target, you hit.

link to the HERO site combat example for Champions Complete

Its a small, downloadable PDF on the right side of the page.

I keep going back to the old calculations, which ultimately is the same... sorry about that Jedaii. I'll remember how to do it Champions Complete style for future rolls. Or at least try... since Successrolls are still the old style.

5 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

If your total is higher than the DCV of your target, you hit.

link to the HERO site combat example for Champions Complete

Its a small, downloadable PDF on the right side of the page.

I keep going back to the old calculations, which ultimately is the same... sorry about that Jedaii. I'll remember how to do it Champions Complete style for future rolls. Or at least try... since Successrolls are still the old style.

Thanks Papa Bear!

Updating tomorrow folks👍

Heh. I had to read through it because I'm stuck in 4e/5e. I keep finding myself forgetting/ignoring some of the rules changes. Mostly everything is so similar that it's hard to remember the change. Like the attack rolls. Ultimately, its all the same, its just that 6e has a different way to calculate results... and I get confused easily!

So far Vendetta's used his 'base' blast, the one that uses no END (Vengeance Bolts). I'll be sure to include that going forward. But remember, the character sheet that's posted in the link is the one that's coming when he finishes his upgrades. The 'current' Sheet is here. The 'Stun only" change is a 0pt change.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, pesukarhu said:

I'll work on tracking END myself, too, just to make sure I know where I am.

Gotcha. I had to look online for how movement affects END: it's 1 END per 10CP of the Ability or Power, including leaping.

1 hour ago, Papa Bear said:

So far Vendetta's used his 'base' blast, the one that uses no END (Vengeance Bolts). I'll be sure to include that going forward. But remember, the character sheet that's posted in the link is the one that's coming when he finishes his upgrades. The 'current' Sheet is here. The 'Stun only" change is a 0pt change.

Okay thanks!

5 (1, 2, 7, 4, 6) gunmen vs. Grigori

@coreal Preserver gets a +3 OCV bonus if he attacks.

@pesukarhu the two nearby gunmen are too distracted with taking out Grigori to notice IW just took down their buddy. IW gets a +3 OCV to attack again. If he moves he needs another Stealth roll to avoid detection.

@Papa Bear After taking out their buddy, the four gunmen near the rear door aim in Vendetta's direction but see nothing of course.

Name
Gunman 1
14-3d6 5,5,1
Gunman 2
14-3d6 1,1,6
Gunman 4
14-3d6 5,4,4
Gunman 6
14-3d6 1,2,6
Gunman 7
14-3d6 4,1,1
G2 damage (Body/StunX)