OOC

Zelphas

Hey everyone, sorry about the vanishing situation. I've had quite a stretch of life that I'm hopefully going to step away from and enjoy a little gaming for a bit. Will try to get back into the flow of the game tonight.

9 hours ago, coreal said:

Hey everyone, sorry about the vanishing situation. I've had quite a stretch of life that I'm hopefully going to step away from and enjoy a little gaming for a bit. Will try to get back into the flow of the game tonight.

Welcome back!

45 minutes ago, Papa Bear said:

Yes, welcome!

Also, can I just say that I am loving the game. I love my toon. I am so thrilled to finally get to play Champions again after like 30 years.

Thanks, Papa Bear 🤩

Let me know if I'm mis-reading the scene. I'm picturing Ironworks talking, edging back towards the lounge (where I think he came in), then cutting and running, but exactly how that goes depends on lots of details of the scene. How close are the cops, how many are there, what positions, etc. Just let me know if what I said isn't a reasonable read of the scene.

i.e If there are a whole lot of guns, he'd probably wall up the door to the lounge. If he could just make it all the way to the stairway in a move (and get cover that way), he'd probably just do that. If I wasn't thinking in Champions mechanics and turn-by-turn action, I'd imagine him ducking through the door and walling it off immediately, then high-tailing it up the stairs.

4 hours ago, pesukarhu said:

Let me know if I'm mis-reading the scene. I'm picturing Ironworks talking, edging back towards the lounge (where I think he came in), then cutting and running, but exactly how that goes depends on lots of details of the scene. How close are the cops, how many are there, what positions, etc. Just let me know if what I said isn't a reasonable read of the scene.

i.e If there are a whole lot of guns, he'd probably wall up the door to the lounge. If he could just make it all the way to the stairway in a move (and get cover that way), he'd probably just do that. If I wasn't thinking in Champions mechanics and turn-by-turn action, I'd imagine him ducking through the door and walling it off immediately, then high-tailing it up the stairs.

If it fits into Champions non-combat action then it works. There's easily thirty cops in and around the warehouse plus the police helicopter.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:31 AM, Jedaii said:

If it fits into Champions non-combat action then it works. There's easily thirty cops in and around the warehouse plus the police helicopter.

OK. Well, I'm thinking he can half-move run to the stairs going up to the roof (in the back of the lounge), wall the door behind him to block pursuit, run up to the roof, then noncombat leap rooftop-to-rooftop away, staying on the edge of town / waterfront as much as possible. i.e. not heading downtown, but to the edges. He doesn't have a plan for what to do if the helicopter chases him. He probably should. :-)

ร—
ร—