OOC

Zelphas

@coreal Preserver would arrive about now: there's a policer perimeter around the block so no one can drive in.

@pesukarhu you need to make a Stealth roll if IW is trying to sneak into the warehouse via the door

Which entrance is everyone else using?

• Ironworks is already in
  • A, B and D are large double-sized doorways (all open)
  • C and E are regular metal doors (closed but unlocked)
  • There's also the rooftop stairwell access that Ironworks used
  • FCPD officers are trying to recover and reload in the front (near A and B)
  • There are several stacks of large wooden crates inside the warehouse, some as high as fifteen feet. Some of the gunmen are using the crates as cover.
  • The warehouse itself is composed of older aluminum siding-style material

Screenshot2023-07-31175953.png.4d50d12460cd644b5c9baeeded529f4b.png

57 minutes ago, Papa Bear said:

Vendetta's using D, the open double door. Sure, he's invisible, so all the more reason to use the available entrance and not risk giving away his approximate position.

I'll provide an interior map once I have everyone's position (already have Ironworks').

@Jedaii Not sure what the mechanics would be for shoving a door into the (not visible) folks on the other side. If possible, IW would like to use his "density punch" (i.e. double knockback via increasing his density while his punch is in-motion) to get a "knock it flying off the hinges" effect, but as a open-handed shove, to reduce the chance his fist would just go through the door.

In any case, if that's too weird, he can just crash through. 🙂

8 hours ago, pesukarhu said:

@Jedaii Not sure what the mechanics would be for shoving a door into the (not visible) folks on the other side. If possible, IW would like to use his "density punch" (i.e. double knockback via increasing his density while his punch is in-motion) to get a "knock it flying off the hinges" effect, but as a open-handed shove, to reduce the chance his fist would just go through the door.

In any case, if that's too weird, he can just crash through. 🙂

Normal or double knock back works.

Just now, Jedaii said:

@coreal need a Stealth roll for Preserver (to avoid cops in the area of the warehouse). Is attempting to enter at door D?

Yes, he's attempting to get in through door D. (and adding roll here)

Name
Stealth (unskilled)
3d6 4,4,3
Perception 11-
3d6 6,2,3

3 minutes ago, coreal said:

Yes, he's attempting to get in through door D. (and adding roll here)

Add a Perception roll to see if the three gunmen there get the drop on him, please. Otherwise, he can act first.