Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

prophane

this is just a test. I am seeing if it is possible to just copy/paste from a post to a new thread and still keep formatting.

Master Finn
MASTER FINN

STATISTICS

Name: Master Finn (150)
Primary Attributes: ST 10 [0]; DX 11 [20]; IQ 9 [-20]; HT 10 [0];
Secondary Attributes: Will 9 [0]; Fright Check 11 [0]; Per 9 [0]; Vision 9 [0]; Hearing 9 [0]; Taste & Smell 9 [0]; Touch 9 [0]; Basic Speed 5.25 [0]; Basic Move 5 [0]; High Jump (in) 20 [0]; when running 80 [0]; Broad Jump (ft) 7 [0]; when running 27 [0];
Point Pools: FP 10 / 10 [0]; HP 10 / 10 [0];

Conditional Modifiers: +6 on all IQ rolls to wake up or to recover from surprise or mental stun; +6 on all rolls to keep your feet if the surface is wet, slippery or unstable; +4 on DX and DX-based skill rolls to keep your feet or avoid being knocked down in combat; +1 to all HT rolls to stay conscious, avoid death, resist disease, or resist poison; +1 to initiative rolls for your side (+2 if you are the leader); +2 to Stealth if moving (even in armor, etc.); +4 to Stealth when you are perfectly motionless;

Advantages: Catfall 2 [11]; Combat Reflexes [15]; Damage Resistance 2 [3]; Enhanced Dodge 2 [14]; Enhanced Move (ground) 2 [18]; Fit [5]; Healing 2 [27]; Perfect Balance [14]; Psionics Talent 2 [10]; Silence 2 [5]; Super Climbing 2 [3]; Trained by a Master [30];
Disadvantages: Pacifism: Self-Defense Only [-15]; Poor [-15];
Quirks: Quirk: Broad-Minded [-1]; Quirk: Careful [-1]; Quirk: Code of Honor [-1]; Quirk: Humble [-1]; Quirk: Responsive [-1];

Skills: Area Knowledge 1 (Bandit Kingdoms; Lived there: +1 for native) IQ+0 [1]-9; Area Knowledge (Greyhawk) IQ+0 [1]-9; Area Knowledge (Kingdom of Furyondy) IQ+0 [1]-9; Climbing DX+0 [1]-11; Diplomacy IQ-2 [1]-7; First Aid/TL3 IQ+1 [1]-10; Hiking HT-1 [1]-9; Holdout IQ-1 [1]-8; Judo DX+0 [4]-11; Karate DX+1 [8]-12; Naturalist IQ-2 [1]-7; Savoir-Faire (Village) IQ+0 [1]-9; Scrounging Per+0 [1]-9; Singing HT+0 [1]-10; Sling DX-2 [1]-9; Staff DX-1 [1]-10; Stealth DX-1 [1]-10; Streetwise IQ-1 [1]-8; Survival (plains) Per-1 [1]-8; Swimming HT+0 [1]-10;

Finn enters the shed, using the burnt torch to poke and prod. He flips over any small items to make sure there are no worms under them. Occasionally he looks up to see if anything might drop on him.

I'm copying these from the Discord chat just to make sure everyone sees them.

hey @shawnhcorey How is Finn reacting to the sounds of yelling and potential combat from inside the house? @SCARY WIZARD do you want to make Nessia's IQ roll to shrug off her partial surprise/ stunned condition or should I do it? would like to move on to the next round of combat.

I edited results directly into @Caffeine11 's post. He got a hit with some good damage though the creature seems to have a fairly hard carapace.
@TheDragonOfFlame I see that Kelarith failed his stun recovery roll. RAW when you're stunned, you don't get a move, though in this type of situation, I think a Step is absolutely in order. I like the flavor of you falling down.. but you DON'T HAVE TO FALL. nothing in these mechanics say you have to fall down. It does take 2 turns to get back up, so if you choose to be on the ground, you'll be at a significant disadvantage... He could have easily stumbled back and thunked into the wall or something instead?

@Caffeine11 you can fast draw 2 weapons at once, each one is at -2. Do you have the Fast Draw Knife skill or is that using the sword skill too?

The failure on that falchion just turns into a Ready maneuver. So he uses his turn fast drawing the knife and normal drawing the sword. He can take a step back as he does.

Edited by prophane (see edit history)

He won't need another turn to do this. One fast draw was successful. The failed fast draw just turns in to your action for this round. The step back is pretty much free with any chosen Maneuver. You just can't do ANYTHING ELSE this turn. On your next turn, you'll have both weapons out and will be ready to go!