Officers Lounge (OoC)

TiffanyKorta

I've taken the liberty to introduce two nurses (both male, of course 😇).

Pierre is a tall, muscular stoic, a deeply tanned gentle giant who comes from La Reunion, Earth.

Ra-Yalix is an elderly Efrosian, easily impressed and talkative - the kind of nurse useful if you want someone to prattle or be emotional. Efrosians see a wider bandwith of lightwaves, so the storyteller can use him to drop cryptic hints.

Depending on how many nurses we lose, there may be other ones, and maybe even doctors, but, assuming 8-hour shifts, it makes sense to have at least three people who can man sickbay.

I think the idea might've been more that the first officer, or whom ever was second in command on shift, would also be working at one of the other stations (judging from both where T'pol and Spock sat in Enterprise and ToS)... just a guess though.

I'm still getting used to the dice system but I believe that this should work

roll:success(2d20,14,below,no,no)

With 14 being the total you need to roll equal or under, you'll still need to double-check for multi successes though.

I tried to get tricky with the dice roller, but it is actually 2 Sucess, but no critical for the sensor focus.

So we have 2 momentum generated and someone can assist on the sensors roll. I would suggest the first officer.

Also, we should Create the USS Franklin as a Starship.