Closed Game ย ยทย  5 members

Eberron PF2e

Questions and Discussions

As someone who has GM'd on the site a lot of times, revealing your criteria is not something that helps players, instead it leads to a lot of arguing and anger from people who don't get in because there will always be one that, if you give them a scale they'll be rated on for getting in, will want to argue how their app ranked higher on that scale than someone else's.

Lol Trial by Combat, hopefully nobody ends up like the Viper.

There are a lot of choices indeed, but the main goal at the end of the day is just to have fun. The applications that I have seen so far are very good, and I don't have much to complain about, with many integrating the lore of Eberron and making fun characters too.

A little bit of trivia, I almost considered making it a Deathsgate Guild game instead since it doesn't happen as often.

Thanks for the feedback Rogers, I already have experience playing an Inventor.
Keen to try out the artificer as written - so Roland Sturgess D'Cannith is ready for your review and feedback 🙂

4 hours ago, Ryfte said:

Do you have pathbuilder access? That is to say, can we provide a link to that for our sheet mechanics?

Hey Ryfte, I often take a screenshot of the statblock you get from 'open character' (i'm talking web version here).
That's all the key information and knowing it comes from a system that does all the rule checking etc should be good enough - if not, you can show the build choices as screenshots as well (i've done that sometimes when levelling up in games online here).

I've been creating custom heritage and feats for warforged, pervasive magic etc - but I couldn't do it for the artificer class. If you know how to do that - please let me know 🙂

Didn't get all the feats done as ooc text, but got up a Magus trained as an Arcane Knight in Aundair that is a half orc who manifested the Mark of Finding and considers himself an orphan of House Tharashk.

ร—
ร—