Questions and Discussions

29 minutes ago, GleefulNihilism said:

If we do free archetypes I have no idea what I'll do but I bet I'll think of something by level 2. 😛

Rogue would be synch with the nature of your  character IMO.

3 hours ago, Harding said:

Rogue would be synch with the nature of your  character IMO.

That's one of the best ideas. Fortunately we have until level 2 to make any hard choices but don't really have a better idea.

Edit:- Yeah, the idea keeps getting better the more I think on it.

Edited by GleefulNihilism (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, bduds2006 said:

Oh my...  I'm seeing a fair amount of front liners and melee peeps popping up.  I may take a moment to reconsider my Daelkyr symbiot idea.  

Yeah, I noticed that as well, and I've been working on putting together my Thaumaturge. I'm wondering if I should rethink it, though at this point I've taken too long and need to apply with one of my concepts. 

2 minutes ago, VennDygrem said:

Yeah, I noticed that as well, and I've been working on putting together my Thaumaturge. I'm wondering if I should rethink it, though at this point I've taken too long and need to apply with one of my concepts. 

Thaumaturge with an archetype are awesome.  I had drawn up a dwarf with the a tankard of ale (Chalice) once but that game didnt get far.

Yeah, I'm thinking of going with Psychic Dedication for some souped-up cantrips, and maybe mix in something else for additional casting/utility. Plus I'm aiming to take the Thaumaturge scroll and talisman feats which will add some more options.

They don't, but Psychic Dedication grants you one. Plus, I'm going for a dragonmark and I think I'll go for Dragonmarked Scion archetype at some point which will allow me to regain more focus points, just like Psychic or Oracle can. Between the Psi cantrip amps, scrolls, and dragonmark spells, I'll have a good deal of utility to offer, if not necessarily as much as a full caster.

i'm trying to determine how I want to go about a symbiont and what class to use.  Abberant sorcerer seems pretty straightforward but I'm wondering if I can some how make a cleric.  Never played a cleric.  Also thought about a familiar, maybe it being a "breed leech" he was born with or going human and grabbing some innate cantrips.