General OOC

coreal

I'd love to get in on posting right now (finally getting some things unpacked from my move this week), but I've barely got internet signal where I'm at. It's so frustrating. Going to look into a wifi booster on Amazon. Next best thing is a USB extension cord to let my wireless thing reach closer to the router.

12 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I'd love to get in on posting right now (finally getting some things unpacked from my move this week), but I've barely got internet signal where I'm at. It's so frustrating. Going to look into a wifi booster on Amazon. Next best thing is a USB extension cord to let my wireless thing reach closer to the router.

dark-4729568_640.jpg.50d0620130c8e98e89897546de259477.jpg

Lmfao yeah something Like that. I moved into a converted garage that's like a studio apartment. But there's a thick wall, closet and refrigerator in the way.

I think I'm gonna make my phone a hotspot later and make a post of Cassie getting ready. Most shows have at least 3 bands but sometimes 4... Usually the headliner is the last and i would assume the friend of the band would be right before. So she's got some time for RP before she's busy.

Big oof. I really hope I'm not rubbing people the wrong way with Cassie's behavior! It takes awhile to warm up to her. She's distrustful of many things and people. She doesn't play nice with very many people. In fact, she likes to test them first. Prove your worth, though, and you've got a steadfast ally for a long time.

I definitely do not mean any ill feelings towards you all as players! I want to be very upfront about that (and think I have been so far, but it never hurts to say again!).

No ill will at all! A bit of background, Ally was a bit of a wall flower back in LA, so this was like, a big break. Think nerd girl going to a new school and at the first dance getting shut down for trying to fit in. Difference is this time Cassie is an equal, or close to it, so she doesn't have to take it.

Again ,no ill to the player. And Ally will most likely come back by the time the music starts as a "no, I'm going to enjoy myself"

Edited by whitelancer (see edit history)

1 minute ago, whitelancer said:

No ill will at all! A bit of background, Ally was a bit of a wall flower back in LA, so this was like, a big break. Think nerd girl going to a new school and at the first dance getting shut down for trying to fit in. Difference is this time Cassie is an equal, or close to it, so she doesn't have to take it.

Again ,no ill to the player.

Okay good <3

I'm working on a response right now. Hopefully Cassie can eat a little crow and keep Ally involved in the scene. I hate to scare people away so early in the RP.

LMFAO! Cassie is trying to use the concert in two ways. First, she is a dedicated musician and loves playing / getting the attention on stage. It's intoxicating! (personal experience here). Second, she's trying to see who she might be able to add to the coterie. Cassie needs friends LOL. I have a feeling it'll be to everyone's benefit if we have some people we can lean on in this game in the future. So this is a networking adventure for her.