General OOC

coreal

2 minutes ago, Gris said:

Question: I was wondering. There's the Prince and there's Ms Garth, and us newcomers. Are there any other resident vampires present?

At this moment, there don't seem to be any others present.

52 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I hope no one is taking Cassie's abrasiveness to heart in any kind of OOC way! None of my actions are meant to be taken away from this game. It's all in good fun, right?

Cassie is fun. If my character didn't have an agenda to work through, she'd try to hang out with her. If all vampires were suits, the game would be boring.

34 minutes ago, Gris said:

Cassie is fun. If my character didn't have an agenda to work through, she'd try to hang out with her. If all vampires were suits, the game would be boring.

❤️ ❤️ I think the two would get along well, deep down, but Gangrel are the only clan she'd consider "more fierce" than hers. Shirlene represents a true threat. But also a true challenge. Potentially a true friend, but only time can tell with that one!

47 minutes ago, Gris said:

Our posts are a mix of present tense and past tense. any official preferences? Or can we just agree to disagree?

No official preference. I agonize over wordsmithing and style consistency too much in the day job to hold anyone to it in a leisure pass time.:)

In a hushed tone, Sylvia said, "Hello, my name is Sylvia."

@Master_Enceladus No problem! When you get a chance, see what the above looks like. I tried out the language tag. I have no idea how it's supposed to function, but it looks suspiciously like an OOC tag.

Yup, that just doesn't really work correctly. I can't even see my own translation... Pretty sure the language thing is tied to character sheets? I dunno.