General OOC

coreal

CaptureXXXXXXXXXXXX.JPG.5ac9ade37a45a46502e10dace1299371.JPG

If you are uploading an image from your computer click on the "choose file" link ad select the image you want. Once you've done that a little thumbnail with your image should pop up and you just click on the thumbnail to insert the image.

If you are using an image from online click the "other media" button and there should be an insert from url option.

Edited by TheRealSife (see edit history)

As Gris says, you just double-click the image once you've got it in your post. Make it the size you like (I like 200 to 300 width). If you then click one of the alignment options, your image will either go to the left or the right side of your post, and text can flow around it.

Unless you know HTML/CSS, I wouldn't bother with the Source button. Too easy to break stuff.

Once you have a post you like the look of, you can clone it next time you post (just delete your old text).

12 hours ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Possibly. I do kind of get a rebellious vibe out of both, if different kinds. Lol

Edit:- On second thought, this is not a time for Cowardice.

Yes. Yes they have. 😛

Hehehe :3 It's okay to test the waters first. Cassie's a hard pill to swallow. I'm prepared for no one to like her.

Gotta love when you spend all day shopping... Finally have time to post.

Also Aurora is paradoxically going to most likely want to like everyone, or at least have everyone like her, so she will eventually make an attempt... because being an anti-tremere is just hilarity

Edited by Lunermist (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, PureChance said:

Sorry if I didn't make it particularly clear, but to do so now in light of Cassie's post, Andrew absolutely didn't approach Cassie/"Lisa"/Father Pasic/Robert, but rather joined Shirlene (who's moved on)/Geoffrey/Alyssia/Catherine

Apologies. I read the following as coming close enough to overhear us:

On 7/2/2023 at 5:01 PM, PureChance said:

The viper soon moves on to join a punk? (was that the right term, he wondered) and party girl ...

Next to catch his eye was a priest, certainly an odd situation...

He pauses to overhear Father Pasic's reply, before setting his glass aside and allowing himself to drive towards the more respectable end of the party...

I removed the part of my post to rectify if he didn't actually come that close.

I honestly love that Lisa can't tell if Aurora is smart and faking dumb or actually just dumb. which is what I was going for with the valley girl talk, because it legit makes you seem dumb when you use a lot of filler words its public speaking 101, cut out the filler words of like, um, and ya know?

16 minutes ago, Lunermist said:

I honestly love that Lisa can't tell if Aurora is smart and faking dumb or actually just dumb. which is what I was going for with the valley girl talk, because it legit makes you seem dumb when you use a lot of filler words its public speaking 101, cut out the filler words of like, um, and ya know?

That's what they WANT us to think, I'm onto them! lol