General OOC

coreal

It's in my post in the game thread. To be honest, I almost always use the graphical wizard option rather than string or table - click the dice top right of a post (has to be one already posted), then the magic wand, then a free text title, leave type as standard, enter number below symbol of d10, then from ddopdown "then" menu choose success, and it automagically gives you a target number, whether you cancel successes with 1s (yes/no) and whether 10s count double

The biggest downside I've found with the OGMW roller is that you can't put a roll into a post being made, you always have to make the post then do the roll, which can be a little clumsy sometimes, but hardly the end of the world.

3 hours ago, coreal said:

The solo threads can keep running and can continue covering some before-time things to the public threads. I fear if I tried to keep everyone on exactly the same time scale that the game would grind exceedingly slow.

I agree, trying to keep a single timeline the whole time will prove difficult and slow.

In that case, I think I'll jump into the public thread soon. :3

12 minutes ago, PureChance said:

The biggest downside I've found with the OGMW roller is that you can't put a roll into a post being made, you always have to make the post then do the roll, which can be a little clumsy sometimes, but hardly the end of the world.

It's a server issue that can't really be worked out. If you could post a roll, but then abandon your post, all hell would break loose.

Baldr has the ability (for supporters) to include a roll while creating your post, but it's not perfect. I can't see what this rolls until I actually post this.

Name
include a roll while creating your post
1d6 4

Oh yes, I didn't mean roll before posting (don't think OGMW had that either??) Just meant the ability to insert roll instructions before posting, as you have demonstrated . Didn't know that was a supporter benefit

24 minutes ago, PureChance said:

Oh yes, I didn't mean roll before posting (don't think OGMW had that either??) Just meant the ability to insert roll instructions before posting, as you have demonstrated . Didn't know that was a supporter benefit

Oh sorry, I had thought you meant Baldr. OG definitely has that feature if you put it in your code as you're typing it up. It's the only way I roll, but again, no rolls are finalized until you actually hit submit.

Yeah, I didn't know either; I thought everyone had it lol. It's.... not that useful, really. I prefer to work up my post first, then roll, and then edit what the results mean. Keeps me on track better with the fiction.

Also, holy clickbait Batman, why does Cassie's character thread have over three thousand views?!

2 hours ago, Lunermist said:

Cause yours had the fancy table sheet?

2 hours ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Yeah, I stole your sheet too so I'm responsible for a few of those.

Now how it got *that* high I have no idea.

That's fair. I have a certain style I like to use, and having a career in web design helps.

But yeah, 11 fold the amount of the next highest page? That's wild to me. Heck, I have more views than even the OOC! (@_@)

1 hour ago, Lunermist said:

Also, I think its gonna be a laugh, when Cassie reacts to Aurora just being... God awful, like in no way would she ever be mistaken for a creature of the night.

Hehehe. Cassie thinks most vampires are just posers. 😉 Hopefully I don't offend anyone with my antics. Also, if anyone has any issues with the amount of cursing she does, please let me know--I can tone it down. No issue at all.

7 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Hehehe. Cassie thinks most vampires are just posers. 😉 Hopefully I don't offend anyone with my antics. Also, if anyone has any issues with the amount of cursing she does, please let me know--I can tone it down. No issue at all.

Hell, that’s part of the appeal for me/Warl0ck.

1 hour ago, Malkavian Grin said:

OMG did Cassie just find her vampiric bestie?! Love the post @GleefulNihilism

Now to temper my excitement to post to let others respond. lol

Possibly. I do kind of get a rebellious vibe out of both, if different kinds. Lol

Edit:- On second thought, this is not a time for Cowardice.

Yes. Yes they have. 😛

Edited by GleefulNihilism (see edit history)

ร—
ร—