General OOC

coreal

I am working out the player-npc interaction grid now (only way to keep track of all the crazy I'm going to unleash on ... I mean, track the benign and calm interactions between pc and npc in the undead political arena). There will be invites going out to all characters that will be going into the sandbox by Sunday. Although there might be some delay in some of the initial threads... I've been informed that I am being taken out to do things that day. I should have looked for holidays when planning the game. 🙂

I have made a pass through all the character write ups and made notes to myself on each one and how I'd tie that character into the situation inside Savannah. Now as I go into the final mental gymnastics of trying to decide just which ones to put into the game, my first step was to remove those that would have the same hooks. That removed zero characters.

I'll be continuing the process today, we'll see where things land.

And for those of you looking at the roster of potential characters and thinking 'Three Giovanni, how can there be that many hooks for them?!' well... Savannah is at the top of several 'most haunted city in America' lists...

Invitations have been sent out now... and it seems the game has gone to closed status while I wasn't looking as well. So hopefully if you're seeing this you've accepted your invitation to the game.

I will be creating (hopefully over just the next 2-3 days) the initial solo thread for your character. This thread will be used for solo scenes, ooc discussions on what is going on with your character, places where mysterious notes left in your sleeping place are described... That thread will be ongoing and a new thread won't open up just if you talk to a different NPC on your own.

The other thread that will open up shortly (hopefully in a week) will be the public thread for the Prince's call to court for presentation, those being sponsored by an elder, those with letters of introduction (which will be described in some opening threads) and those that have shown up in town and are just going to wing it without a sponsor but who have been told the when and where by some agent of someone.

After that the sandbox will be truly open, I will open up a couple of 'location' threads for places where it is acceptable to the Prince to have gatherings of the kindred (he will go over the local Praxis at the initial call of court, and what spaces are designated Elysium in the city.)

Welcome to Savannah, I hope that you enjoy participating in the mystery, politics, intrigue and horror.

As always, please feel free to ask publicly or privately if you have questions.

16 minutes ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Oh hello! I was starting to wonder what happened to this. Glad to see it’s still happening.

Still working out how hidden and 'show for' threads work in the new format... I think I managed to lock and then throw a towel over all the initial posts. Hopefully fixing it now so people can read the right threads.