General OOC

coreal

if I can throw my two cents in, I would prefer to keep one OOC thread. We can always use the private function or just send a message if we need to communicate without anyone seeing, and its kinda nice to have a place to chat with the other players.

5 minutes ago, TheRealSife said:

if I can throw my two cents in, I would prefer to keep one OOC thread. We can always use the private function or just send a message if we need to communicate without anyone seeing, and its kinda nice to have a place to chat with the other players.

Agreed. We can just use private text for stuff if necessary.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:22 PM, PureChance said:

Should we have private ooc threads as well, or will that prove too unwieldy?

The solo thread is meant to be mixed use. If you have a private ooc question, then throw it into an ooc spoiler or fieldset inside of a post in the solo thread and I can respond to it there. Easiest way for me to keep track of individual decisions or information communicated to one player or character.

Pace of posting:

So I was planning on making another round of posts yesterday, but then a business situation exploded in my face. I'm going to have to be on the road till Monday, which will put a crimp in my plans. I should be able to get everyone another step along their individual story today, and also open up the venue for people to start arriving for the public event. I should be able to answer some questions and work on some posts while I'm on the road, but it'll be slower than I'd planned. Just want to be transparent with what's happening.