General OOC

coreal

10 minutes ago, GleefulNihilism said:

That's interesting. It's telling me when others update their threads. I can't see the other threads but I get the "new stuff" star and bolding.

Yeah, the new content flagging doesn't check to see if you can see the new content.

I was putting together a ghoul sheet for reference using ghoul player character rules, got to the please spend 21 freebie points, and suddenly thought that would be way too powerful for a one-point retainer. Since you didn't want us to start with a second dot in any ghoul disciplines, we would have less than ten freebie points, max 2 freebie points so what we get in flaws is not enough for a discipline. Any guidance?

https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2805126

Edit: Never mind having a day, see v20 standard ghoul creation rules mentioned; I'm using wrong rules

Edited by bloodsprite (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, bloodsprite said:

I was putting together a ghoul sheet for reference using ghoul player character rules, got to the please spend 21 freebie points, and suddenly thought that would be way too powerful for a one-point retainer. Since you didn't want us to start with a second dot in any ghoul disciplines, we would have less than ten freebie points, max 2 freebie points so what we get in flaws is not enough for a discipline. Any guidance?

Continue forward with the regular rules for ghoul creation, there is just a cap on discipline dots. Remember that these are regular people to start with, so be sure to make them with that in mind.

ร—
ร—