General OOC

coreal

Auras are always how the person feels, intention to act is read via body language (aka Empathy+Perception) Auspex does help with that but not through auras just by letting you catch more minute details

44 minutes ago, TiffanyKorta said:

I mean unless someone is trying to play a really elaborate long con I think we can assume everyone there has pale auras (ie vampires)! 😄

Accurate, but - again- I’m far too colorblind to know what this means, lol.

23 hours ago, TiffanyKorta said:

I mean unless someone is trying to play a really elaborate long con I think we can assume everyone there has pale auras (ie vampires)! 😄

Glad I'm not the only one to catch that, hehe!

23 hours ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Accurate, but - again- I’m far too colorblind to know what this means, lol.

I will never be able to truly understand it, but I had thought colorblind just means you mix colors up / see certain colors as the same thing? Surely you can tell the difference in saturation (pale just being less saturated), regardless of the actual color?

A quick google search later: Ah, so pale colors often make everything blur together. I supposed that would be difficult to understand if you've never seen it. Still, I am curious, so I leave my question above.

42 minutes ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Too be fair, I was joking *a little bit* on that last one. But yeah, I definitely can't tell the difference between Prussian and Cornflower.

Gotcha. Hard for me to read context from just text alone (I function better with body language and tone of voice).

I'm shocked about those two colors though; to me, they are quite different. The former is darker than a neutral blue, the latter lighter. This is why I have a degree in multimedia design, I guess (and it was that or nothing LMAO).

6 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Gotcha. Hard for me to read context from just text alone (I function better with body language and tone of voice).

I'm shocked about those two colors though; to me, they are quite different. The former is darker than a neutral blue, the latter lighter. This is why I have a degree in multimedia design, I guess (and it was that or nothing LMAO).

To be fair, like I said I have a medical condition called “color blind as shit”. Lol.

Just now, GleefulNihilism said:

To be fair, like I said I have a medical condition called “color blind as shit”. Lol.

I'm tempted to make you an extremely colorful mockup of a medical write-up saying you have that, just to see if you can tell the differences 😄

On 7/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, Malkavian Grin said:

The auras are a little confusing; does distrustful mean I'm the one being shifty, or that I'm feeling distrustful?

I just can't tell if they're to represent a) how we feel or b) if it indicates how we intend to act.

I've always taken them to mean how you feel, state of being. They're descriptive, not predictive, if that follows.