General OOC

coreal

45 minutes ago, whitelancer said:

I as a player would love to get to know Cassie more, but she seems way to much the cool punk rocker for my lonely emo to think she is cool enough to hang out with.

Coming to one of her concerts would go a long way toward ingratiating yourself with her. Though you'd have to be enjoying yourself somewhat, and not just being there bored out of your mind.

Also, general actions that you think would please an Anarch, would go right along with Cassie's ideas.

The scene at the alligator seems to be drawing to a close.

How does this game progress from here?

Are we going to keep posting in the shared thread? Or do we move from "Public scenes" to "game". If we do, is it all "1 player + storyteller", or do we petition you to form groups for plotting in groups?

If it is plotting: How far does the plotting go? Can we actively stalk other PCs? Steal and destroy their stuff (resources, houses)? Snipe at them?

Is this more the kind of game where we rally to fight off an external threat (Sabbat, werewolves etc) or where we try to make each other's characters unlives difficult? Both could be fun - but I think it might help me to know the red lines (so I don't cross them).

12 hours ago, Gris said:

Is this more the kind of game where we rally to fight off an external threat (Sabbat, werewolves etc) or where we try to make each other's characters unlives difficult? Both could be fun - but I think it might help me to know the red lines (so I don't cross them).

This is more of a troubled family drama that rallies when there are external threats. So it's a bit of both. I fully expect that there will be allies and enemies forming amongst the PCs, and that there will be some that work together, and some that work against.

12 hours ago, Gris said:

If it is plotting: How far does the plotting go? Can we actively stalk other PCs? Steal and destroy their stuff (resources, houses)? Snipe at them?

Some PCs, if not all, have been granted domain of their house/primary business. So stealing/destroying those in particular will fall into there being a harsh retribution expected.

12 hours ago, Gris said:

Are we going to keep posting in the shared thread? Or do we move from "Public scenes" to "game". If we do, is it all "1 player + storyteller", or do we petition you to form groups for plotting in groups?

The public scene is winding down, I expect there to be a few more conversations playing out, then I'll close that scene down. There will be a few more public scenes opened up, some will be time boxed, others will be more of the 'wander into elysium and see what's going on there' options.

Other aspects of the game will be player + storyteller in the solo threads.

And if there is going to be a multi-player scene that isn't held in a public format, I can open up thread for that scene. Usually just request that you need a private scene with X in your solo thread and I'll create one for the appropriate combination. We might end up with quite a few of these, so I'll just generate as needed.

Thanks for the clarification, coreal. Your plan is ambitious. If it works it will be a spectacular game!

Suggestion to limit your workload: If you do not want to read all the "PC + PC thread", you could ask us to summariuze those regularly, to reduce your workload.

Hello everyone... sorry for the sudden spate of inactivity. I got caught up in a work related fiasco that involved hopping in a plane and watching all my brainpower get sucked into a swirling maelstrom.

But I should be back and working to get all the posts I promised out the door and progressing the game. And hopefully the fiasco won't happen again, the people responsible for inflicting the fiasco have been shown the egress.