Game OOC

Rakle

On 7/15/2023 at 2:52 AM, Kistler said:

@dhemon I know Malciar is a capable crafter; can party members make requests for his time? I have two things Vergren can provide the spell for, but I'm sure there's stuff you'd want to craft for yourself, and other party members also have wish lists.

Yep! Crafting is available upon request, though I reserve full rights to determine scheduling unless something is urgently needed. 😛

Can't remember what I said about costs/commission before... I think it was 70% market value? Might have been 65%. I'll dig through the old threads in the morning, see if I can find it.

For what it's worth, spells are only 'required' for consumables, for the most part. So, if it's not a wand, scroll, or potion, there are good odds that you won't need to burn a spell slot. Not that that's necessarily relevant, especially if the crafting is happening during downtime.

It looks like I didn't put together a crafting spreadsheet for this game, so I'll try to get that together tomorrow as well, assuming time permits. Until then though, if there're any requests, feel free to post them here.

For right now, a Headband of Fortune's Favor and a Four Leaf Clover are the two items I have spells for. Is there any discount for providing the spell? It lowers the DC right, and could take less time to craft? (I may be mistaken on that, I have had very little interaction with crafting rules)

Long term, what's the best way to have a source of keen Sharpstones? Those would be 8305gp for every 50, right? At the rate ammo is used that sounds really expensive; basically throwing away ~2 masterwork weapons every round.

6 hours ago, saithor said:

Sorry, I ended up having to stay long yesterday, I’ll make that post when I get off shift today, and should have character fully finished this weekend

Looking forward to it. I'm sure it's a lot to build out to level 8, DM some games, and start a new job in the same week.

Congrats and commiserations, the joys and miseries of having another little person join the family. As for three? Braver than me. I threw in the towel at two. But my brother has four so this generation of the family has a birth rate of 3.0. Kids, gotta love 'em..

51 minutes ago, Rakle said:

What's the game plan? Buy supplies for the road trip that will take at least 3 weeks, and then leave?

That works for me. Was just doing a little RP for fun, thinking another party member might tell Vergren he's going to get that boy killed or something. And maybe giving Saithor a place to jump in. Happy to drop it and move on.

The only big thing to work out then is the crafting schedule. Dhemon said he might make a spreadsheet for that. I might make a side thread where people can post what they want to get that rolling.

1 hour ago, Kistler said:

That works for me. Was just doing a little RP for fun, thinking another party member might tell Vergren he's going to get that boy killed or something. And maybe giving Saithor a place to jump in. Happy to drop it and move on.

The only big thing to work out then is the crafting schedule. Dhemon said he might make a spreadsheet for that. I might make a side thread where people can post what they want to get that rolling.

I'm fine with the Rping. I just haven't seen anyone else posting in the last couple of days.

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)

Ah yeah, I posted in response to paladinred's question and I was kinda waiting to go from there.
That and I am scheduled 12 days in a row, not getting any sleep the last couple days because landlord has people over working on the house again. So my sleep has been garbage and I am just feeling miserable.