Yeah, no worries. I figured we'd get there when you had all worked things out and were hanging out in one of the greatrooms. I'm sure we'll be flashforwarding in a bit....

Alright, Sorry Kuz'Arak would have gone through the previous night and filled Hamaar and Nalah on the groups plans. I've posted a bit in the gameplay channel, but theres more information on page 13-15 as well.

Also, Regarding the Wargs! I think that Kuz'Arak is feeling worried about Kajimara's lack of discipline. I think he is happy with how much Bul'Ro has learned while travelling with the group, and hopes to do the same kind of "on the job" training with Kajimara as well. If everyone is okay with it, I'll bring her along and hopefully get her a bit of training and discipline 😅 I'm thinking this would be mostly just a flavor swap, so keeping Bul'ro's stats and such. But I'd expect Dax might throw a few nature checks in to see if she listens to me like with Bul'ro early on

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry @SuperBidi, I thought you know what was going on.

The story is as SuperBidi knows it. The only thing you missed from the last book is the last 'dungeon' where you defeat the leader of the Cinderclaws, disrupt the ritual that powers the dragon pillars and leave them vulnerable to the counter attacks of the Ekujae.

The only thing you missed in this book is what Kuz'Arak said.

@Nwise It would be just a flavor swap with some 'training' checks.

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

Great thanks! I think it works really well to have that swap out then. I've added the other warg token to the map and switched up the warg art for Kujimara

Thanks Nwise for the heads up. It's fine, now, Nalah has enough information to understand what's going on.

I haven't read the 2 pages, first because it's a lot of text but also because Nalah technically never lived through it.

48 minutes ago, SuperBidi said:

Empathetic Plea is so cool, too bad it has been removed from the Remaster. But as it's a reaction, I doubt you can use it on an unexpected attack outside combat.

Not sure what "removed from Remaster" has to do with anything. Anything not re-written with the same name is still valid for PFS, is it not?

Yes, it's a reaction, and we're clearly in combat. The trigger states: "You are attacked by a creature that you haven't yet acted hostile toward." Check.

Maybe it's best to encourage folks to use cool feats their characters have, and leave the GM'ing to Dax.

30 minutes ago, ScottGell said:

Maybe it's best to encourage folks to use cool feats their characters have, and leave the GM'ing to Dax.

It's just that you normally don't have reactions before your first turn in combat. But fine, message received.

I personally prefer if you tell me when I make a mistake so I can correct it immediately. So don't hesitate.

Edited by SuperBidi (see edit history)

My thought is that, due to how I handle Initiative, I usually allow reactions 'before you have acted'. There are times when that isn't true, though.

You are always welcome to ask questions, get clarification, or correct me on my mistooks.

1 hour ago, Dax Thura said:

You can disable with Athletics or Thievery (expert) 25

Is it "Athletics (expert) or Thievery (expert)" or "Athletics (whatever) or Thievery (expert)"? The sentence can be read both ways ;)