7 hours ago, Nwise said:

Sorry about the delay all! Been absolutely slammed at work this last week and have had no time after work to check in and make a post. I've got healing up! Spent 20 and so long as everyone refocuses in the first 10, lay on hand to Hamaar and Nalah, then refocuses during the second 10 we should be all full with all focus points

Also Dax, unsure what Kyros' total is in the last post. It looks like he has become a god at 833 out of 123 hit points 😅

Not even Gorum himself could kill Kyros :D

Sorry dax, misunderstood and thought we were all moving towards the other room after healing. I've made Kuz'Arak's stealth roll so we dont waste that nat 20 on the recall of the Nightmare

9 hours ago, Belabras said:

I can neither confirm nor deny...

I wouldn't bet against Kyros!

In the meantime, nice time for a nat-20 ... maybe Garion will live to see another day? Dare to dream ... (appropriately in the Dreamgate)

6 hours ago, Dax Thura said:

I should have eaten Garion earlier in this AP. I had several opportunities to make a meal of him.

You can use a second Hero Point on that Will DC v Sleep if you wish.

Sorry to ruin your best-laid plans, Dax. Really I am. (Need a Deception check?)

In any case, it's not for want of trying, is it? :) The number of times that Garion aka Bait (everyone's favorite Bite-sized Bravo) has almost gotten eaten ...

Regarding a reroll on the Save vs Sleep, nah, let's not tempt fate. At DC 30, he's as likely to crit fail, as succeed. So maybe best to take a nap -- until some kind soul rouses him awake.

P.S. As much as it pains you, I believe Garion's hit points should be put back to full in the tracker, yes? (Albeit maybe not for long.)

Edited by ScottGell (see edit history)

@Dax: I assume Nalah has her reaction? Considering the situation, she's not really surprised that the enemies attack.

[Note: Looks like a Mythweaver bug. Hero Point Fort Reroll shows up correctly as a 36 (below the post where rolls are listed), but here inline, it's just displaying the same nat-1.]

If you type twice the exact same thing when rolling a dice, Mythweaver messes it up a bit. Just type "Fortitude Save (HP)" of "Fortitude 2" next time and it'll solve your issue.

Edited by SuperBidi (see edit history)

10 hours ago, SuperBidi said:

If you type twice the exact same thing when rolling a dice, Mythweaver messes it up a bit. Just type "Fortitude Save (HP)" of "Fortitude 2" next time and it'll solve your issue.

Ahh...good to know. Will try to remember that going forward. Thanks.

BTW, if any kind soul wants to spend 1 of their valuable actions to: 'rouse Garion from his sleep', that would be most welcome.

If not, according to the Unconscious rules, maybe Garion gets to make a free Perception check?

Unconscious with more than 1 hp: "Loud noise around you might wake you. At the start of your turn, you automatically attempt a Perception check against the noise's DC (or the lowest DC if there is more than one noise), waking up if you succeed."

Is that about right, Dax? Haha ... I didn't know "noise" had a DC. :)

I'm sure Nalah will clear this up, but I don't think Nalah's post was meant to be her turn. It sounds like it was a Retributive Strike, triggered on Garion taking damage. Is that right, Nalah? But Garion didn't take damage, so .... ?

Regardless of the triggered reaction (if it was a triggered reaction), pretty sure Nalah still has all 3 actions of her Round 1 turn, yes?

Or maybe I'm just really confused (smart money is on that!)

Edited: P.S. Dax, in the tracker, Garion should be down to 2 hero points. Also, if the Hag took 46 from lightning and 24 from Kyros, should she be at -70, not -60? Or maybe she has some resistances ... if so, never mind.

No. She's down 70. I was at work and trying to multitask. That also kept me from realizing that Superbidi's post was just Nalah's Retributive Strike or at least that's my story. Will make corrections.

59 minutes ago, ScottGell said:

I'm sure Nalah will clear this up, but I don't think Nalah's post was meant to be her turn. It sounds like it was a Retributive Strike, triggered on Garion taking damage. Is that right, Nalah? But Garion didn't take damage, so .... ?

Sorry, the double reactions messed me up :)

Yes, Nalah doesn't do anything but her failed Fortitude Save, then. It was just my reaction. So cancel my damage on the horse.