spacer.png

Kyros gives Amera a rough run down of the previous nights events, but both doesn't know enough, and is cagey enough of the possibility of others listening, that he doesn't elucidate on the location of the Bravos' next trip. He parts with the woman, saying "Lady Amera, Beautiful Amera, I'll be back as soon as I possibly can, gods willing or no. Nothing on Golarion could stop me."

In moments when his brain isn't too fogged by romance, Kyros has an inkling that he is in way over his head and out of his league. He's too smitten to care, and always was one to leap before he looked anyway. He practically floats back to the Citadel, too besotted to even wonder what the others are up to.

Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1

Edited by Belabras (see edit history)

spacer.png

He looks around his new quarters, running his hand across the stones.

"Acceptable craftsmanship, and plenty of space. This will do."

Putting his bag down, he begins to unpack and settle in.

"Thank you for the work cousin, within two Dwarves on the job this place will be finished in no time. Have you considered bringing on more of our folk? Imagine what we could accomplish with three!"

Hamàrr | Dwarf Champion 9 | AC 30 | HP 154/154 | Shield 120/120 | Per +13 | F:+20, R:+14, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 1/1

Edited by dohjoe (see edit history)

"If only I had the time." Tum laments how his bureaucratic duties keep him from crafting. "Politics forces me to keep Jorsk's team small, but the Posandi Bros' team are good, as far as humans go."

@dohjoe Jorsk has a team of dwarves.

You were there when the goblin announced visitors.

Drasil's response does not convince the magistrate. However, you've seemed to put the council members at ease. With everyone else in the room against him, the magistrate does not push the issue further. The meeting ends shortly after allowing you to go to the Dream House. Kellen is not there. He's recuperating from last night.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kuz'Arak's face grows concerned as the goblins bring word of a new visitor down below. He nods to hamaar as the dwarf is settling into his new abode. "Well Hamaar, it seems your services might come in handy already... Let us move below before the goblins take things too far and start a brawl. There's still one thing that I have yet to show you in the Citadel. A little secret that you'll have to learn of sooner rather than later if you are to become one of our number."

Kuz'Arak whistles for Bul'Ro and he makes his way down to the ring with the warg in tow. Once below he cautiously approaches as to not frighten the newcomer. "Welcome friend, I am Kuz'Arak of the Breachill Bravos... Please, what is your name? And may I ask, how did you come to travel the ring and find yourself here in our humble citadel?"

He puts the questions forward cautiously and as friendly as he can, hoping to assess the danger of the strange newcomer

Actions

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Edited by Nwise (see edit history)

Kajimara follows after you. Kuz'Arak's attempt at diplomacy is undermined by Kajimara's growl and attempt to go after the newcomer. Bul'Ro snaps at her, though, and holds her back. "Hedgehog Stew!" she exclaims in pain as she recoils from him.

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Kuz'Arak 98/98 HP 2/3 AP;
Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Kyros 104/123 HP 3/3 AP; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision; Resist Fire 10
Garion 99/89 HP 3/3 AP; False Life
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Hamarr- 154/154 HP 1/3 AP;

spacer.png

Nalah clearly takes a defensive stance when Kuz'Arak and his companions enter the room. She stares at the newcomers, trying to determine her chances if combat should happen. Ignoring the questions asked by the Iruxi, she repeats: "I'm looking for a group of people who fought the Cinderclaws in the Mwangi jungle. Do you know where I can find them?"

Nalah

From behind the iruxi and wargs come a pair of dwarves. They bear some familial resemblance beneath those beards. One of them, the older one, says, "Seeing that you are intruding into our home, I believe it would be most polite if you were to answer our questions first." The dwarf puts up his hand to stay any action by the group.

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

spacer.png

Nalah answers defiantly: "Considering the number of followers of Dahak using these gates, I first want to make sure I didn't step on a nest of vipers. And my name won't help you unless you're the ones I'm looking for."

Nalah looks at the gate she came from, ready to cross it again if the situation gets worse.

And she mutters to herself: "It'd also be polite to be more welcoming..."

Nalah

Edited by SuperBidi (see edit history)

spacer.png

Hearing the mention of Dahak, Hamàrr speaks out

"My lady, you'll find no dragon worshipers here."

After a second thought he whispers to Tum

"Wait, does Mitey count?"

Hamàrr | Dwarf Champion 9 | AC 30 | HP 154/154 | Shield 120/120 | Per +13 | F:+20, R:+14, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 1/1

Edited by dohjoe (see edit history)

spacer.png

As Drasil and Garion are leaving the Town Hall, Garion turns to his friend and says (in elven, on the off-chance anyone is listening in), "Nicely done back there. We may turn you into a diplomat yet!" After paying their respects at the Dreamhouse, the pair make their way back to Citadel Alterein.

[Hoping it's okay to jump us back to the Citadel...]

Back home, Garion picks up the sounds of new voices. The ever-trusting, teal-haired gnome, in the stylish top hat, bounds in gleefully, "We have guests? Wonderful! Greetings. I'm Garion Fortuneseeker." He quickly explains, "It's not my fortune I seek, but yours." He instantly retrieves his Harrow deck in case any of the newcomers want a reading. He does a double-take when he sees Hamaar. The gnome smiles, "I don't need these cards to tell me you're related to Tum. Welcome!"

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+16, R:+16, W:+16 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

Posted (edited)

Tum whispers back to Hamarr, "Apsu, I think. They have no love for the Cinderclaws, at least."

"Listen here, lass." That last word something of a question. "You have come into our home uninvited, making demands and levying insults. That may bring a welcome where you're from, but here in Citadel Alterein, it does not. Now state your business plainly or you'll be considered an enemy and be taken into custody, by force, if necessary." The dwarf has not reached for his weapon and still keeps his hand up holding the others at bay.

The smaller warg becomes more aggravated at the older dwarf's words.
Kuz'Arak knows that Kajimara only speaks goblin, so it's probably Tum's attitude that is setting her off.

Nalah's experience with the Cinderclaws would strongly suggest that they would not be so restrained. If they did give her an opportunity to speak it would be as they were torturing her just before they killed her. Also, the group that she's seeking, the Breachill Bravos did come from Citadel Alterein and included an iruxi and his warg. There was no mention of goblins or dwarves, though.

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;

Nalah- 136/136 HP 1/3 AP; Darkvision

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

spacer.png

After a minute of silence, Nalah relaxes her posture. She speaks in common but with a very strong Goblin accent: "I'm Nalah. I was part of a group of fighters who faced the Cinderclaws in the Mwangi Jungle, fighting for months to disable their pillars of power and diminish their numbers. When we finally found their headquarters we were... rather surprised to discover it had been raided and disposed of a few days before our arrival. Going back to the Ekujae Elves, we learned that another group was also facing the Cinderclaws in another part of the jungle. Well, you, as I assume it was you, were more successful and faster than we were. The disappointment was enough for our party to split, our bard finding that "We arrived too late" was not a beautiful name for a song when our ranger decided that guerrilla warfare was too dangerous for his health."

Nalah takes a few seconds to formulate her thoughts: "I will get straight to the point: I'm a warrior, facing evil wherever I can find it. There was not enough Cinderclaws remaining in the jungle to satiate my needs so I've decided to contact you, see if you were still facing the Cinderclaws somehow... or any other threat worth my time."

And she stops speaking, suddenly remembering an important detail. "The Ekujae Gruntmaster gave me that to support my words.", she says while drawing a necklace from her pocket (official description: a rope necklace with a piece of jerky on it).

Nalah

spacer.png

The Black eyes elf smiles and nods firmly in appreciation of his Green Friend.

"I Learnt from the best"

---------------

At the Citadel Drasil is a bit overwhelmed by the seemly sudden commotion. He straightens his back and adopts a welcoming, if military demeanor, like a general welcoming a visiting politician.

He notes the Dwarf beside Tum, and nods respectfully. He expects he as arrived in the middle of some sort of confrontation he doesn't understand, and seeks to de-escilate the situation.

He switches to Goblin (ancesterial Linguistics) both for the benefit of KajiMara, and the new arrival with the thick accent.

"Peace, Friend." The comment is as much to Kajimara as the newcomer. he stoops to pat the Wargling affectionately as he continues.

"We don't have many visitors from the short road. If we have jaded your sensibilities, I'm sure we all apologize. These have been tense times, and a skilled hand may well be sought after. " He glances at the Necklace, and then to the Wargs. "Kuz'Arak, a Joke from the Eukajae then? Certainly not one a Fiend is likely to try." After a moments hesitation, repeats the question in Common.

Throughout the exchange the Elves smile is everpresent and prominent.

Drasil | Elf Fighter 9 | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 8/114 +11 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |