Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  

spacer.png

The black eyed elfs emotions go through a bit of a roller-coaster. Relief that the tribe is OK, and a spike of anxiety at the implication of the missing goblin "dog". When he sees Bul'Ro trotting back to Wise Arak, he tries to get the other Wargs attention as well.

"Kajimara! You've gotten so Big! And so good with your words! Won't you come here a moment, let us get a good look at how much you've grown?"

(Diplomacy is needed?)

Drasil | Elf Fighter 9 | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 114/114 +0 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |

Name
(Diplomacy is needed?)
26
1d20+11 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kuz'Arak frowns as Kajimara makes her way towards Drasil in a less than friendly way... "We'll need to spend some time with her my friend. I fear she may be too much for the goblins to handle in our long absence" he says to Drasil

 

 

Actions

 

Kuz'Arak

Bul'Ro

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

 

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

While Garion is chatting with Amera, he explains, "You seem flustered. Don't be. Nothing wrong with a little chaos, is there?" The little gnome, with wild teal hair, smiles.

As he's about to take his leave, he notices the way she stares at Kyros and asks, "Surely you know Kyros, madam. Shall I call him over?" When she threatens to leave and report back to her cousin, Garion agrees, "Excellent. Please tell him we've returned from our adventures. I might add that your team has done admirable work in our absence. We appreciate everyone's efforts." He smiles, but watches her warily as she departs.

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+15, R:+15, W:+15 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

When Tum explains about citadel being a keep, not a circus, Garion asks with a twinkle in his eyes, "Ahhh, my old friend, why can't it be both?" Garion truly does enjoy all the activity. The little gnome thinks fondly of his roots in the circus.

Soon afterwards, Garion sidles up to Kyros and says, "Not sure if you noticed, but Amera from the Posandi Bros construction company, was watching you curiously. Wish I knew what that was about..." He shrugs and continues with the group to meet the Seneschal.

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+15, R:+15, W:+15 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kuz'Arak motions for Bul'Ro and Kajimara to stay with them. "Lets let the goblins have a bit of rest from you rambunctious lot now that we've returned... Say Tum, how go things here? What have we missed since we've been gone. It looks like there is a bit of tension amongst the ranks of the workers if I'm not missing anything." Kuz'Arak sighs and shakes his head, thinking of all that they've missed in their own keep with such an extended absence. "I fear it will be some time before we can all settle into our lives here..." The iruxi thinks aloud wistfully
 

 

 

Actions

 

Kuz'Arak

Bul'Ro

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

 

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

ao2ycQx.jpg?1

Braz'i followed the others into the large hall. It was clear that the Bravos had had a profound impact on this place previously. It also seemed to Braz'i that their abscence to deal with the dragon cult had also had an impact. This felt like a time for reestablishing harmony. But what else might be in store. He hadn't explored the topic much with his companins, but it was clear the work with the dragon cult was far from complete. This conversation with the one called Tum would no doubt be illuminating.

The little halfling sat off to the side gently drumming a background soothing beat on his drum as he listened intently.

 

OOC

Will study Tum carefully assessing his intentions and if he's holding anything back

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Reaction:
 

Stat Block

Braz'i the BeaterBard 9


N, Small, Halfling, Wildwood Halfling, Humanoid

Perception +16;
Languages Common, Halfling
Skills Acrobatics +15, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +19, Lore: Warfare +11, Medicine +14, Occultism +11, Performance +19, Stealth +15, Survival +14
Str +0, Dex +4, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +3, Cha +4
Items +1 Resilient Leather, Folding Drums, Mentalist's Staff, Pendant of the Occult, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Spellbook (Blank), Healing Potion (Lesser), Darkvision Elixir (Moderate), Flask of Fellowship, Scroll of Object Reading, Scroll of Pocket Library, Scroll of Comprehend Language


AC 27; Fort +15, Ref +18, Will +19; Resolve
HP 96


Speed 30 feet
Melee +1 Fighting Stick +12 (Uncommon, Backswing, Halfling, Nonlethal, Shove, Magical), Damage 1d6 B
Ranged +1 Striking Shortbow +16 (Deadly d10, Magical), Damage 2d6 P
Halfling Luck action_free.png
Bon Mot action_single.png
Folding Drums action_single.png
Occult Known Spells DC 27, attack +17; 5th Synesthesia, Shadow Siphon (2 slots); 4th Silence (H+2), Resist Energy (H+2), Restoration (H+2) (3 slots); 3rd Slow ☆, Invisibility Sphere, Fear (H+2) (3 slots); 2nd Telekinetic Maneuver, Dispel Magic ☆, Hideous Laughter (3 slots); 1st Summon Fey, Phantom Pain, Schadenfreude, Soothe ☆ (3 slots); Cantrips Daze, Shield, Haunting Hymn, Telekinetic Projectile, Bullhorn
Focus Spells (3 points) Counter Performance action_reaction.pngArea 60-foot emanation Your performance protects you and your allies. Roll a Performance check for a type you know: an auditory performance if the trigger was auditory, or a visual one for a visual trigger. You and allies in the area can use the better result between your Performance check and the saving throw.
Inspire Courage action_single.pngArea 60-foot emanation Duration 1 round You inspire your allies with words or tunes of encouragement. You and all allies in the area gain a +1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects.
Lingering Composition action_free.pngYou add a flourish to your composition to extend its benefits. If your next action is to cast a cantrip composition with a duration of 1 round, attempt a Performance check. The DC is usually a standard-difficulty DC of a level equal to the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. The effect depends on the result of your check. Critical Success The composition lasts 4 rounds. Success The composition lasts 3 rounds. Failure The composition lasts 1 round, but you don't spend the Focus Point for casting this spell.
Dirge of Doom action_single.pngArea 30-foot emanation Duration 1 round Foes within the area are frightened 1. They can't reduce their frightened value below 1 while they remain in the area.
Inspire Heroics action_free.pngYou call upon your muse to greatly increase the benefits you provide to your allies with your inspire courage or inspire defense composition. If your next action is to cast inspire courage or inspire defense, attempt a Performance check. The DC is usually a very hard DC of a level equal to that of the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. The effect of your inspire courage or inspire defense composition depends on the result of your check. Critical Success The status bonus from your inspire courage or inspire defense increases to +3. Success The status bonus from inspire courage or inspire defense increases to +2. Failure Your inspire courage or inspire defense provides only its normal bonus of +1, but you don't spend the Focus Point for casting this spell.
Additional Feats Adopted Ancestry, Assurance, Battle Cry, Cat Fall, Dirge of Doom, Esoteric Polymath, Guiding Luck, Inspire Heroics, Lingering Composition, Multifarious Muse, Nimble Elf, Toughness, Versatile Performance, Virtuosic Performer, Wildwood Halfling
Additional Specials Adopted Ancestry (Elf), Assurance (Medicine), Great Fortitude, Keen Eyes, Multifarious Muse (Polymath), Muses (Maestro), Signature Spells

Name
perception for insight
18
1d20+16 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Kuz'Arak smiles and nods as Tum addresses Braz'i. "Yes it was quite the journey that we had in the Mwangi. And Braz'i here has played a key role in all of our success. Quite an inspiring performer I'd say. He embodies the sounds of the jungles of my homeland that I sorely missed." Kuz'Arak takes a moment in thought before continuing. "I suppose I shall start with where we've been and what we've done. I'll try to keep it succinct, but if theres anything I seem to miss by all means jump in..." He addresses the rest of the Bravos before retelling the months they spent in the Mwangi dismantling the cultists network of strange magical pillars and finally taking the head of the snake off with the killing of their leader. He makes sure to mention the dragon the group freed, and that he may be making an appearance at the citadel in the future...
 

Finally finishing the tale, Kuz'Arak looks expectantly to Tum "And what of you my friend. It seems the work on the Citadel has been coming along nicely.... Aside from the occasional spats between the workers I suppose. Has all been well here in Breachill?"

 

Actions

 

Kuz'Arak

Bul'Ro

Remaining Vital Beacon

4d10

4d8

4d6

4d4

 

Kuz'Arak |Lizardfolk Druid 9 | AC 27 (29) | HP 98 | Per +17|Speed 25 | Fort: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 17

Bul’Ro | animal companion 9 | AC 27 | HP 96 | Per +16 | Speed 40 | Fort: 17 Ref: 19 Will: 16

Edited by Nwise (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

Following along, Kyros replies to Garion in an aside "Probably the same as the Ekaju. Don't trust me 'cause of the horns and tail. Don't matter what side of the Inner Sea we're on I guess. Reckon that's just the way of things."

 

All the same, he resolves to keep an eye out for the woman. No matter how cliche her hate might be, she could still be dangerous.

 

Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

ao2ycQx.jpg?1

At the dwarf's astute question Braz'i varied his rhythm slightly, the drumming taking on a... disapproving tone.

The halfling's face however betrayed no such emotion and remained unreadable.

 

OOC

Will study Tum carefully assessing his intentions and if he's holding anything back

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Reaction:
 

Stat Block

Braz'i the BeaterBard 9


N, Small, Halfling, Wildwood Halfling, Humanoid

Perception +16;
Languages Common, Halfling
Skills Acrobatics +15, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +19, Lore: Warfare +11, Medicine +14, Occultism +11, Performance +19, Stealth +15, Survival +14
Str +0, Dex +4, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +3, Cha +4
Items +1 Resilient Leather, Folding Drums, Mentalist's Staff, Pendant of the Occult, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Spellbook (Blank), Healing Potion (Lesser), Darkvision Elixir (Moderate), Flask of Fellowship, Scroll of Object Reading, Scroll of Pocket Library, Scroll of Comprehend Language


AC 27; Fort +15, Ref +18, Will +19; Resolve
HP 96


Speed 30 feet
Melee +1 Fighting Stick +12 (Uncommon, Backswing, Halfling, Nonlethal, Shove, Magical), Damage 1d6 B
Ranged +1 Striking Shortbow +16 (Deadly d10, Magical), Damage 2d6 P
Halfling Luck action_free.png
Bon Mot action_single.png
Folding Drums action_single.png
Occult Known Spells DC 27, attack +17; 5th Synesthesia, Shadow Siphon (2 slots); 4th Silence (H+2), Resist Energy (H+2), Restoration (H+2) (3 slots); 3rd Slow ☆, Invisibility Sphere, Fear (H+2) (3 slots); 2nd Telekinetic Maneuver, Dispel Magic ☆, Hideous Laughter (3 slots); 1st Summon Fey, Phantom Pain, Schadenfreude, Soothe ☆ (3 slots); Cantrips Daze, Shield, Haunting Hymn, Telekinetic Projectile, Bullhorn
Focus Spells (3 points) Counter Performance action_reaction.pngArea 60-foot emanation Your performance protects you and your allies. Roll a Performance check for a type you know: an auditory performance if the trigger was auditory, or a visual one for a visual trigger. You and allies in the area can use the better result between your Performance check and the saving throw.
Inspire Courage action_single.pngArea 60-foot emanation Duration 1 round You inspire your allies with words or tunes of encouragement. You and all allies in the area gain a +1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects.
Lingering Composition action_free.pngYou add a flourish to your composition to extend its benefits. If your next action is to cast a cantrip composition with a duration of 1 round, attempt a Performance check. The DC is usually a standard-difficulty DC of a level equal to the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. The effect depends on the result of your check. Critical Success The composition lasts 4 rounds. Success The composition lasts 3 rounds. Failure The composition lasts 1 round, but you don't spend the Focus Point for casting this spell.
Dirge of Doom action_single.pngArea 30-foot emanation Duration 1 round Foes within the area are frightened 1. They can't reduce their frightened value below 1 while they remain in the area.
Inspire Heroics action_free.pngYou call upon your muse to greatly increase the benefits you provide to your allies with your inspire courage or inspire defense composition. If your next action is to cast inspire courage or inspire defense, attempt a Performance check. The DC is usually a very hard DC of a level equal to that of the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. The effect of your inspire courage or inspire defense composition depends on the result of your check. Critical Success The status bonus from your inspire courage or inspire defense increases to +3. Success The status bonus from inspire courage or inspire defense increases to +2. Failure Your inspire courage or inspire defense provides only its normal bonus of +1, but you don't spend the Focus Point for casting this spell.
Additional Feats Adopted Ancestry, Assurance, Battle Cry, Cat Fall, Dirge of Doom, Esoteric Polymath, Guiding Luck, Inspire Heroics, Lingering Composition, Multifarious Muse, Nimble Elf, Toughness, Versatile Performance, Virtuosic Performer, Wildwood Halfling
Additional Specials Adopted Ancestry (Elf), Assurance (Medicine), Great Fortitude, Keen Eyes, Multifarious Muse (Polymath), Muses (Maestro), Signature Spells

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

spacer.png

After a brief moment with Kajimara Drasil nods to her to return with Dackie.

"Don't let us keep you, I'm sure you and Bul'ro have plenty of catching up to do." he gives her a thick salted of flesh from his his pack - A treat saved for Bul'Ro from the elves latest hunt - before watching her mope away.

"Perhaps, Kuz'Arak. Let us hope some time with Bul'Ro is good for them both"

The black eyed elf smiles warmly at Tum. "The Dragon was perhaps the most unusual I would think. But give us time my friend. This town is connected to an A
iudara now. Many distant lands may lie beyond them!" From the gleam in his eyes, he is clearly excited by the thought.
 

Drasil | Elf Fighter 9 | AC 28(26 while raging with weapon)(27 without oversized weapon) | HP 114/114 +0 temp| Percep +15 (+17 init) | Speed 35' |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  ao2ycQx.jpg?1

Braz'i relaxed a little as it was clear Tum was one of the Bravos.

When his own position with the heros was questioned by the matronly acting gobling the little halfling stopped his drumming and stood. Stepping forward with a serious expression on his face he bowed low to everyone.

"I am Braz'i. The Beater." he said and punctuated his introducion with rolling rhythm on his drums now hanging at his waist.

"Kyros, with the help of the others, saved me from the slavery with the cult. I owe them my life. I now fight beside them."

The little halfing turned and retreated to where he had sat, concious everyone's eyes were on him. As he sat again he lifted his eyes and added, "I am a little... overwhelmed? Forgive me if I have little to offer at this time."

 

OOC

 

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Reaction:
 

Stat Block

Braz'i the BeaterBard 9


N, Small, Halfling, Wildwood Halfling, Humanoid

Perception +16;
Languages Common, Halfling
Skills Acrobatics +15, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +19, Lore: Warfare +11, Medicine +14, Occultism +11, Performance +19, Stealth +15, Survival +14
Str +0, Dex +4, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +3, Cha +4
Items +1 Resilient Leather, Folding Drums, Mentalist's Staff, Pendant of the Occult, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Spellbook (Blank), Healing Potion (Lesser), Darkvision Elixir (Moderate), Flask of Fellowship, Scroll of Object Reading, Scroll of Pocket Library, Scroll of Comprehend Language


AC 27; Fort +15, Ref +18, Will +19; Resolve
HP 96


Speed 30 feet
Melee +1 Fighting Stick +12 (Uncommon, Backswing, Halfling, Nonlethal, Shove, Magical), Damage 1d6 B
Ranged +1 Striking Shortbow +16 (Deadly d10, Magical), Damage 2d6 P
Halfling Luck action_free.png
Bon Mot action_single.png
Folding Drums action_single.png
Occult Known Spells DC 27, attack +17; 5th Synesthesia, Shadow Siphon (2 slots); 4th Silence (H+2), Resist Energy (H+2), Restoration (H+2) (3 slots); 3rd Slow ☆, Invisibility Sphere, Fear (H+2) (3 slots); 2nd Telekinetic Maneuver, Dispel Magic ☆, Hideous Laughter (3 slots); 1st Summon Fey, Phantom Pain, Schadenfreude, Soothe ☆ (3 slots); Cantrips Daze, Shield, Haunting Hymn, Telekinetic Projectile, Bullhorn
Focus Spells (3 points) Counter Performance action_reaction.pngArea 60-foot emanation Your performance protects you and your allies. Roll a Performance check for a type you know: an auditory performance if the trigger was auditory, or a visual one for a visual trigger. You and allies in the area can use the better result between your Performance check and the saving throw.
Inspire Courage action_single.pngArea 60-foot emanation Duration 1 round You inspire your allies with words or tunes of encouragement. You and all allies in the area gain a +1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects.
Lingering Composition action_free.pngYou add a flourish to your composition to extend its benefits. If your next action is to cast a cantrip composition with a duration of 1 round, attempt a Performance check. The DC is usually a standard-difficulty DC of a level equal to the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. The effect depends on the result of your check. Critical Success The composition lasts 4 rounds. Success The composition lasts 3 rounds. Failure The composition lasts 1 round, but you don't spend the Focus Point for casting this spell.
Dirge of Doom action_single.pngArea 30-foot emanation Duration 1 round Foes within the area are frightened 1. They can't reduce their frightened value below 1 while they remain in the area.
Inspire Heroics action_free.pngYou call upon your muse to greatly increase the benefits you provide to your allies with your inspire courage or inspire defense composition. If your next action is to cast inspire courage or inspire defense, attempt a Performance check. The DC is usually a very hard DC of a level equal to that of the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. The effect of your inspire courage or inspire defense composition depends on the result of your check. Critical Success The status bonus from your inspire courage or inspire defense increases to +3. Success The status bonus from inspire courage or inspire defense increases to +2. Failure Your inspire courage or inspire defense provides only its normal bonus of +1, but you don't spend the Focus Point for casting this spell.
Additional Feats Adopted Ancestry, Assurance, Battle Cry, Cat Fall, Dirge of Doom, Esoteric Polymath, Guiding Luck, Inspire Heroics, Lingering Composition, Multifarious Muse, Nimble Elf, Toughness, Versatile Performance, Virtuosic Performer, Wildwood Halfling
Additional Specials Adopted Ancestry (Elf), Assurance (Medicine), Great Fortitude, Keen Eyes, Multifarious Muse (Polymath), Muses (Maestro), Signature Spells

Name
Diplomacy to make an impression
27
1d20+19 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

Hearing his name, Kyros interjects to Helba "Just like they were here, the cultists in the Mwangi were right dastardly. Brazi was kind enough to help us out after we took on a gold mine they'd taken slaves to run."

 

Turning to Braz'i, he says "The Bumblebrashers lived here until the Cult started to show up and drive them out. That's how the Bravos first got started."

 

Kyros | Swashbuckler 9 | AC 27, Fire Resistance 5 | HP 123 | Percep +14 | F +14 R +19 W +14 | SPD 30 ft. (45 w/ panache) | Focus 1/1

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png

While Kuz'Arak and Drasil retell stories, Garion sits back with Braz'i. "It's not normally quite so chaotic. Our long-awaited return was understandably unexpected." Garion claps the halfling on the back. "You'll get used to it quickly enough!"

Garion recognizes Kellen, the head Desnan priest, from his regular visits to The Great Dreamhouse. When things quiet down, Garion approaches and asks, "Very nice to see you again, Kellen. Congregations in the temple behaving?" He suggests, "Perhaps we can walk and talk as you show me the work you've done with the infirmary."

Garion | Gnome Sorcerer 9 | AC 24 | HP 99/89 | Per +15 | F:+15, R:+15, W:+15 | Speed 25' | Focus 2/2 | Spells -/4/4/4/4/3

Edited by ScottGell (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...