Group A OOC

LDDragon

@Lex Samreeth 

Awesome, looking forward to the narrative conflict when Sorena comes clanking up in her half-slagged Signifier’s Mask.

Especially as she’s there principally to learn arcane magic, and despite being very conflicted about her past is trying to be a good Cheliaxian.

She's just not sure what that means anymore, and is starting to suspect she never did.

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

@Ulysses Dare

Our Gnoll friend has had interactions with them before, it's in their history.

For the rest of you, that's up to you!

That's why I'm always sure to type things like "for any who had dealings with the Chelaxians in their past," never want to impose on your character's agency. You 100% get to decide what you want.

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

Sorry to say it, but I've been thinking about dropping out of this game. I just haven't had much time or energy, and it doesn't help that I'm in another SoT game which is far ahead of this one.

I'm not going to pull the trigger just yet, but you can go ahead and recruit someone to replace me if you want.

As I mentioned in the Discord for Eagleheart's Crown of the Kobold King game, I alternate between playing devious tricksters, cursed edgelords being corrupted physically and mentally by fell magic of grim and unknown origin, and little guys just trying their best.

My apologies for the edgelord. :)