Zora ask for check up

wrathgon

Enoch nods and then goes over to Zora with Farhvan. "Hello Zora, I hope you're well. Farhvan asked for my help doing some diagnostics. May I?"

Dr. Pendergast runs his own scans with his devices for reference and then starts doing an actual 20th century style physical examination. He listens directly to her heart and lungs, does range of motion testing, the works. He finishes by taking a blood sample for analysis.

He compares his computer findings with his physical ones. As for the blood, he divides it in two. One sample is run through machine diagnostics, the other, old fashioned chemical analysis. Again, he compares results. Finally, he does direct visual microscopic analysis of any samples taken.

So like Ross more advanced tool, yours reports what you expect but since you know what to look for, you also see your tool being fed what the source wants it to see, a normal scan.

His physical check-up does not find anything that he does not expect to find in a middle-aged human.

By machine what do you mean? any machine that would scan or break down the blood you start to have technical issues, power issues, things like lenses or vials needed break or leak you just have various issues that shop you from getting a clean sample in a machine.

The same thing happens in your microscope, when you go to look at the sample your lens is cracked you replace it once cracks as well. It is clear the sample is activity defending against being identified by technology means.

PS this would be after SIM sim so would have the new level of your characters.

"You mean other than Uploaded into a computer program? Hmmm no what the prob I feel fine just wanted this liquid identify..."

Ross confirms with Enoch that his scans have been compromised since station before crashed here. Last real scan was before party visited death zone and Zora didn't visit with you.

*Had our 9 year wedding anniversary, apologies for delay*

"Would you kindly detail your activities since we last did a physical? You've often had your stream off u less we're on an active opp, so I don't have as detailed an account of your activities. Of particular note are any investigations or encounters that seemed of note to you."

On 8/22/2023 at 11:13 AM, wrathgon said:

The liquid is not known substitutes. It does have traces of I don't know metal but it looks like it is meant to bind with blood cells. Also has Nanomachines swimming around doing stuff.

(this is all the information Farhvan has on the liquid in the vials)

At the mention of the vials, Farhvan chimed back in. "Right, you never did say where exactly you got these and why you were interested in identifying it. I'm guessing there wasn't a label?"

• 2 weeks later...