Zora ask for check up

wrathgon

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg

Samuel turns from mist to corporeal again and dusts imaginary dust off his shoulder "Zora was always a bit off, being android might suit her as she comes to terms with it. As to how this could happen..." he looks up "Well I could remember one person who likes to play God while people are dead or unconscious but I'm just sooooo shy to tell it out loud..."

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Captain comes into view but he is close enough to hear Samuel's words " Play god, I was a god i don't play at anything, other than saving ungrateful doctors from the nothingness of death which i can return them to easily."

Capt enters to join Ozen and takes in the scene. Just as quickly as it started Zora eyes open and she sits up. She looks looks at the 2 men, "What you two gocking at never seen an android before?... Too soon i guess" she laughs and stands up and Ozen takes a step back. Capt just stands there with his staff in hand. You have all seen the power that comes from that and you have to wonder with the magic restriction if it would even work here.

Ozen speaks softly "Zora you ok? all there?"

Zora grabs her chests and jiggles her jugs " Yep everything seems to be in the right place, Capt my soul in place?"

Capt just nods but does not speak.

"Great, so i got some new options that have been unlocked for me now i have realize what i am, will get some getting used to this, i no longer need to eat breath or sleep but i can do so if so wish and this is cool..."

She shakes her head and when she stops she looks like the young Zora you all met on the ship on the first day. " I can choose what age i look like that got to be useful for something eh?"

Samuel grins at Captain his teeth at full display "Come, come. People asked and I offered my honest answer, I'm not going to hunch my back and crawl are calling you "Masterrrr". But if you chose some other Monster I believe I would feel gratitude, since now I have a deficiency in "feelings" department the best I can offer is "I'm certainly glad I'm not dead anymore." However,..." Samuel raises a finger "...this is the second time, a person unable to care for his own body wakes up inhuman and immortal...bar unfortunate accidents. Why pretend it's not suspicious? I have the benefit of flesh but no soul, Zora is short on flesh but has a soul. Together were almost normal people. You say your hands are clean on this one, it's not me you have to convince, I was the first to offer to be Android might suit Zora better...Sir."

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpgJake listens as the others speak and chuckles as Zora shakes her jugs. While he and Zora never really hooked up while on the ship, their sarcastic nature's tended to make them close friends. When they could each give the other shit and not be offended by it. "So Android with a soul huh? Well that's a neat trick, better watch out for Enoch, he is going to be jealous as hell. So do you still "bleed" for seven days and not die? That's got to be a bummer if some entity can put a soul in an android but have a sick enough sense of humor to make you still have a period." while he was still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that one of his best friends was now an android, he would not treat her any differently or be afraid of her. He looks around at the others before speaking again "So what's next here, is she safe for herself and others? I mean baring we find out how it happened, any chance there is some subroutine buried in there to turn her into a murder bot?"

Eying others Samuel gives a half smile "You know he might be a bit jealous." he fixes his tie, a tick he was aware of, nonstop looking for imperfections in his wardrobe since he couldn't see himself in the mirror. He wasn't really irritated at it, but he would not weep if it went away. "I did not know, unless you come to me for medical I don't listen to your vitals, not hearing all those heartbeats and blood pumping keeps...temptation away. And I saw Zora maybe twice since we woke up. Since we found out what happened to the shipCanonically this is happening after Sam finds out what has happened to the ship. For those who missed it, it's in Sam's solo thread. In short, our GM was generous as always :) we spread out all over this..." He was still refusing to call it a city. "...hive and don't really cross paths that much. Especially people person as me, I might go and see Jake again but I might just eat his wife, drain her dry just to show her her blood is not really blue." his eyes flash toward Jake "No offense of course, you can't help for who you fall for I hear."

Farhvan.jpg.6f0c8c040f3e798eae5d072ffaa09c4e.jpgFarhvan let the biotic dome fade as Zora seemed to come back to herself. He grimaced at Samuel's humor. "You know it's jokes like that which causes moojes to not trust doctors." He glanced back at Zora, pondering how this level of body replacement could have occurred. "Given that any casual scan or physical wouldn't have detected a difference, it's hard to tell for certain when this occurred. Still, my scred would be on this being related to something military in the SIM. Seems like the kind of thing that they would pull." While his hunch was driven by little else besides his distrust of military or government authority, he really didn't have much else to go on. "Mind you I wouldnt' make fun of Dr. Pendergast. He's certainly more qualified to make sure you're in top shape now than I am."

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpga dark spark enters Jake's eyes as he glances towards Samuel and his voice when he spoke was colder and more serious than any of his crew mates had ever heard from him before. "I don't recommend you go anywhere near my wife unless you wish to test just how immune you are to a true death. You mess with my family and you will learn an entirely new meaning to the word pain. I promise you that." he begins to walk away, not trusting himself to be in the same room with Samuel right now, or he would do something they would both regret.

Samuel smiles at Farhvan "I'm perfectly professional with my patients, too busy keeping appearances. Only among my many friends, did I crack a joke or two. But you met his wife and you are well aware she's a domineering witch. Of course, I wouldn't kill her, compromising my cover, losing her assets...ah yes Jake, would likely sulk and try to kill me too. All inconveniences from greatest to smallest." He makes a pause "Actually when it comes to the world of pain our ace imagines he can deal I'm more concerned about Rina. She had unpleasant contact with our kind, but I don't know who or when and I think she might solved the riddle of what I am and almost torched me. That's why I keep the place where I sleep a secret." He glances toward Captain "From the most."

The captain smirks his usual way when they're conflict Involved with crew, From experience, you all know he won't get involved. Unless it impacts the ability. I'm running a ship and since you know on his ship. You doubt he would even stop samuel o jake from trying to kill each other.

Something dawns on the captain as he thinks and observes the interaction.

We've all been drawn together very quickly And with our watch you're so close. It was a bad idea to stay together and so.

He says

" This is enough Gathering for 1 day. We're not out of the woods yet. They have Not yet release Us, doctors monitor zora condition. And if anything comes up that we need immediate attention, please contact us. If not we'll deal with this when we get out. And Samuel don't Antagonize our watcher she may be the one who makes the decision of our fate and to date we have not given her any reason to consider us a danger to her people have we? " the question is framed like he already knows the answer but asks it anyways. "IF you can't behave yourself in mixed company I will put you back in your box." He threatens and Samuel knows he will do just that if he does not follow his commands.

With that, he and Ozen take their leave.

Vampire throws a confused look at other medics "I would not know where to start on Android, as I said my knowledge of computers is rudimentary at best. I think Enoch is most suited for heavy lifting here..." There was a pause "Have either of you done a similar test on Rina?"

Enoch ignores, or doesn't notice the jests at his expense. "Well, hopefully I can run a true diagnostic on you. And yes, I'd be of particular expertise in caring for an android. If you'd have paid attention to my desires, I want to prolong organic natural life, yes with cybernetic augmentations, but I have no desire to go full robot.

As captain ordered, we should disperse. Zora, if I could perform a more thorough and accurate assessment of your composition it would allow better care of you moving forward."