Zora ask for check up

wrathgon

Farhvan cocked his head to the side. "Look, I get this is . . . a lot, but having any bodily fluids leak from your fingertips is definitely in the 'worth worrying about" category. It's also going to complicate treating you if we can't get accurate scans or at least know if whatever happened is benign or malicious and hiding from us."

Farhvan's face showed a bit of concern. "While I'm glad that you feel fine, I would be negligent in your care if I didn't insist that we get to the bottom of this. The plant infection a few of us picked up from Astral travel didn't have any outward symptoms, but I'm certain we'd have felt it eventually when it burst out of us." He monitored Zora's responses, on the lookout for anything unusual with her behavior

Sense motive

Name
Sense motive
1d20+8 5

Farhvan glanced at Enoch before responding privately with his micro-com <<We should, but I want to judge her reaction to our insistence first. Im worried she might not be in control, if this isn't some weird android replacement or something equally insane like we usually end up dealing with. >>

While Farhvan's had to resist scowling at Zora's tone, he could at least understand her position. Plus the fact that it didn't look like she was mentally off gave him more confidence. "We do have a preliminary analysis on the samples we took. Now I didn't want to alarm you, but it might help explain why we've been so concerned. It looks like your blood has been replaced with synth blood. Basically a highly advanced liquid that acts as artificial blood. Obviously it's quite effective since you are able to function normally, but we need to figure out how this could have happened. Especially since your body has also been blocking our attempts to get an accurate scan."

Zora waves her hands at the two doctors "Your reading is off, there is no way my blood is anything but blood, check again, Let's get the captain in here, he can wave his hand and show that everything this ok! In fact, let me look at the readings, you eggheads have your wires crossed from the SIM your old brains are addled, synth blood my ass...."

If given the reading she studies the readout for a long time "This cannot be flowing through a human vein no matter how living they want to make it, the corrosive nature of these readings means the only host that could use this blood is a full android but I am not an android, I am me arnt I?"

She takes out her own advanced scanner toys with it, adds some addons and attachments, and fidgets for a few minutes. After she finished she turned it on herself you have no idea what she made but she did it quickly.

When the EMP comes out of what she makes, you are surprised and it is too late to stop it from enveloping her completely. Her body lets off an energy field that reflects the EMP and blows up the device that created it, throwing her across the room into the wall and blasting both of you back but doing little harm.

When the dust settles Zora is standing unharmed "I guess I am a robot, well that explains alot about my belter career not aging no matter how many dives I did but how the hell did this happen? WHEN did this happen and how the hell did the captain not know i mean do i have a soul still? cant he detect that sort of thing? "

Zora eyes flicker back into her and she falls to the ground having some sort of shaking fit.

If either of you try to approach the same energy field pushes you back forcefully and a voice is heard "Robotic unit X231A upgrading and unlocking android capabilities please do not approach or you will be fired on. "

The captain is the first to respond "What nonsense are you talking about Enoch explain yourself NOW!"

Ozen signals he is on his way be there in about... now

Ozen teleports outside the clinic landing in front of Enoch "what's going on?"

Name
roll
1d20 2

Captain silence is something of an oddity. "BY all means get out of the area but hold off any hostile actions, if that was not completely Zora I would have detected her soulless android body immediately and I did not, and even at this distance I can tell she has a soul still. Whatever she is, that IS Zora's soul and mind in that body. I will be there shortly Ozen you can disable her mind if you feel it is warranted. "

Ozen moves into the building as his unarmoured form tights up and his skin seems to be hard as steel.

Name
awareness armour
1d20+17 13

Farhvan dusted himself off after getting blown across the clinic by Android Zora's energy pulse. As some kind of automatic protocol announced the possibility of being "fired upon" Farhvan raised both hands, activating the neural pathways to spring a protective dome around himself and the entrance. Though it couldn't stop someone form entering, it would prove a potent first line of defense in case another explosion happened. He gave Ozen a sidelong glance. "Nice appearing trick you have there, Ozen. IF this is Zora's mind transferred into some kind of android body, I'd rather not harm it if possible. I had to be clando about practicing, but my biotic shields should be tough enough to withstand anything that might get thrown at us, at least for a bit."

Shield Dome

Biotic points:

Dome AC: 12

Radius: 10 ft (centered on Farhvan an interposed between Zora and the door to the Clinic.

Dome HP: 100

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpgJake's voice comes across the comm's "What the hell? I will be right there." he turns to his wife and let's her know that he has to go.

He then heads to where the others were at. "So what do we have here, you said Zora was an Android? How could that happen, do we have any idea when it could have happened? Before we got to this planet or after?"