Zora ask for check up

wrathgon

Going over your various ideas. They only think that this matches is like a defense mechanism of drone when someone's trying to scan or get a radar lock on. But this is not a drone . This is a person, so that's the only thing that you're training is coming onto the type of defense against identification of you seeing before.

Still not fully trusting that Zora is entirely herself, Farhvan sends a subaudible message to Enoch via micro-com. "I could try temporarily disabling anything mechanical that's going on. Samples I took altered the scans the same way so I imagine was could experiment on a blood sample without risking Zora's health directly. Given how the last bit immolated it'd be way to risky to try on her without testing first. The disabling effect isn't particularly long though so I'd need you to be ready with a scanner on the sample."

• 2 weeks later...

So Ross blasts the sample making anything mechanical stunned and Enocn scams with his equipment. This seems to to work for the first time you get a real scan but it cant be right.

The blood is a PL 9 biometric replacement liquid artificially created to simulate living blood used in PL 9 fully biometric android system.

Farhvan continued his sub-audible communications with Enoch. "I . . . I don't know what to make of this. Are we dealing with a replica? Is this some subset of what the SIM did when altering our physiology? Or do you reckon it's some sort of military cyborg tech she might have run into?"

Enoch goes back over to Zora. "We took some samples, and I have some follow up questions. Did you undergo any cybernetics or biological enhancements that I was not involved with? Or any periods of captivity? I had an unfortunate event during my SIM where I was detained briefly by hostile forces, as an example. Anything nefarious happen to you?"

He pauses, pursing his lips and glancing at Ross. "You have some degree of cybernetic augmentation. To further test, we would need to try some EMP type effects or take more than just a blood sample. We won't proceed without your consent."

"I think you are mistaken all i got is these stat boost techs" She points to the attachments from the station. "They would be effected, i feel find let's just forget all these i am not worried about some liquid coming out has happened again."