Saving the Mayor's Niece

Koradin_Soulforge

catfolk-ranger-with-black-and-white-fur-fighting-against-v0-xYzgu8y_FTj2Gv6YoUQTNBkez3_SmtU9CmTUo5FDl3Y.jpg.b8568fe23ee3b259b09dec918d8b1c67.jpgWhile Drewan did not know exactly where the crossbowman where he had a general idea and took aim with his bow and let fly. A second arrow was released in rapid succession.

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)
Name
Initiative
1d20+8 4
Attack with bow
1d20+6 19
attack damage
1d8+1 3
second attack from rapid shot feat
1d20+6 6
second attack damage1
+1

Keb

keb.png.93d4ec5dca6fd5e88fc5e952cea51ba9.pngKeb moves straight across the stream toward the area from which he saw the bolt fly. If he sees an opponent, he attacks.

As he does so, he calls to his companion

"Wolf, Come!"

Actions

Move: Move forward towards movement in foliage

Std: Attack

Free: Call to Wolf

Edited by nexiss (see edit history)
Name
Attack (great club)/Damage
SyntaxError: Unknown token from character &
1d20+8;1d10+4 
Attack (great club)
1d20+8 20
Damage
1d10+4 8
Crit Attack
1d20+8 1
Crit Damage
1d10+4 10

Lumina walked forward with her scythe in hand. She looked towards the foliage before outstretching her hands before chanting in an archaic tone before a bolt of darkness leapt from her hands at the bushes.

roll=attack Roll

roll=damage Roll

Name
roll=attack Roll
1d20+1 11
roll=damage Roll
2d4 4,4

Mezzina slithers across and finds the first goblin, but her strike misses the mark just as Drewan's arrow thwunks into it. It drops to the ground, mortally wounded.

As Keb makes his way into the foliage, Lumina's dark bolt misses but not to fear as Keb's great club doesn't.

A few moments later, both goblins are laying dead on the ground - when their bodies begin to slowly change into what must be their natural forms. Pale white skin, white eyes - changelings!

Crixus had remained on his side of the stream while the group engaged, and he calls out "Did you get them?" There's a quiver to his voice as if he's had his fill of fighting, or is simply scared of it

catfolk-ranger-with-black-and-white-fur-fighting-against-v0-xYzgu8y_FTj2Gv6YoUQTNBkez3_SmtU9CmTUo5FDl3Y.jpg.b8568fe23ee3b259b09dec918d8b1c67.jpgNot hearing any more action he moves forward with his bow still at the ready. Seeing the creatures, he removes his arrow from the one and inspects it to see if he will need to repair it or replace. He gives the creatures a dirty look. "Changlings I see, well this should be interesting." he then inspects the bodies to see if they had anything useful to help them in their tasks. He then calls out to the sheriff "All clear, you can come over if you want."

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)
Name
search
1d20+6 9

Image result for marilith

Mistress Mezzina

Sheet: Mystress Mezzina :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Classes: Marilith 3//Bard 3

Darkvision

Mistress Mezzina cursed as her attack missed the goblin, then an arrow slammed into it and guess what? It is a damned changeling! she slithers back over to the sheriff and with a little sarcasm in her voice she says "not to worry, we will protect you" and she chuckles to herself.

OoC - Sorry for my absence, I went fishing with my son and only got back yesterday

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)

Crixus wades - somewhat gingerly- through the creek, as if he doesn't want to get his pants wet, and then he looks down at the two bodies slain in the small grove's clearing. He looks up, and around.

I guess that makes sense with the changing faces we saw when they attacked the village. Hmmmm...

He looked furtively towards the cave.

I wonder if we will even know if we've actually rescued her if we even find the Mayor's niece.

Keb

keb.png.93d4ec5dca6fd5e88fc5e952cea51ba9.pngKeb walks a bit further from where the group stands over the dead changelings, looking around. His wolf follows along, sniffing furtively.

"Only two? On foot? Seems strange. What are they doing hiding in bushes along a stream."

He snorts with derision.

Actions:

Look for anything out of the ordinary (use any rolls you might want)

Name
Listen
1d20+7 9
Spot
1d20+8 16
Search
1d20+1 20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...