Link to sheet

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2833801

Hexblade + fix

If you want to boost the hexblade, I'd try the following changes:

• Good Fortitude save
  • Curse ability usable x + the hexblade's Cha modifier per day
  • Curse ability usable as a swift action
  • Curse ability does not count as used if the target makes his saving throw
  • Ability to cast in light or medium armour and while carrying a light shield or buckler
  • At 6th level, the hexblade can cast one hexblade spell per day as a swift action, as long as its original casting time is a standard action or faster. He gains an additional use of this power at levels 8, 11, 14, and 18.

Amended Oselcamo Mummy Class

HD:d12

Level Bab Fort Ref Will Feature
1 + 0 +0 +0  + 2 Mummy body, Lesser Mummy Rot, +1 Str, +1 Cha
2 + 1 +0 +0  + 3 Tomb Heritage, +1 Str, +1 Wis
3 + 1 +1 +1  + 3 Frighten, +1 Cha, +1 Wis, +1 Str
4 + 2 +1 +1  + 4 Mummy Rot, Tomb Curse, +1 Cha, +1 Wis, +1 Str
5 + 2 +1 +1  + 4

Despair, +1 Cha, +1 Wis, +1 Str

Skills: 2+int modifier per level, no class skills.
Proficiencies:Simple weapons, and its own natural weapons.

Features:
Mummy body:a mummy loses all other racial modifiers and gains the following undead traits

* No Constitution score.
* Darkvision out to 60 feet.
* Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
* Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
* Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), as well as to fatigue and exhaustion effects.
* Heals naturaly.
* Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
* Uses its Charisma modifier for Concentration checks.
* Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
* Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
* Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.

The Mummy is a medium sized undead with one natural slam attack dealing 1d6+1,5 str mod damage  and base speed 20. Any class levels it  takes have their HD increased to d12.
A mummy has a bonus to Nat armor equal to  its Str mod.
Since it has its body covered in dry clothings, the mummy takes 50% more damage than normal from any fire source.

Lesser Mummy Rot:When the mummy deals damage to an opponent, as an immediate action they may inflict a 1d6 penalty to the target's Con or Cha score, mummy's choice. At the end of each of their turns the victim can attempt a Fortitude save with DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or Str mod, whichver's higher, to remove Lesser Mummy Rot. Multiple Mummy Rots on the same target don't stack.

Ability increase: a mummy gains +1 Str at all levels .
                       a mummy gains +1 Cha at levels 1,3,4, 5
                       a mummy gains +1 Wis and levels 2, 3, 4, 5

For a total of +5 Str, +4 Wis and +4 Cha at 5th level.

Tomb Heritage: Mummies are bodies preserved trough elaborate entombing ceremonies, which makes it exceptionaly tough. At 2nd level the mummy has DR/- equal to half its HD. 

In addition, the fact that the mummy exists means it was probably someone important during its life. Select one of the following (Tomb Guard)

At 4 HD its critical threat and critical multiplier both increases by 1.

At 8 HD the mummy gains Cleave and Greater Cleave with attacks with the Tomb weapon. If it already had those feats, it can add either its Wis or Cha bonus (wichever's bigger) to attack and damage rolls.

At 12 HD critical threats from the Tomb weapon automatically ignore miss chances, ignoring such effects as Mirror Image.

At 16 HD the critical threat and critical multiplier are both increased by 1 again.

At 20 HD it ignores half of any enemy's DR.: the mummy was a powerful martial champion, having fought countless battles and reached great glory in combat, and thus was entombed with a powerful blade to keep fighting in the afterlife. The Tomb Guard becomes proficient with a martial weapon of its choice, and then picks a weapon it is proficient with. As a swift action, it can draw a +1 version of that weapon, a Tomb Blade, from inside its wrapings (or put it back inside its body). This cursed weapon cannot be disarmed and if sundered it reassembles itself on the Tomb Guard's hand on the next round. It can be further enchanted as a normal +1 weapon, and it keeps growing in power as the Tomb Guard recovers and exceeds the martial power it had in life. 
At 4 HD its critical threat and critical multiplier both increases by 1.

At 8 HD the mummy gains Cleave and Greater Cleave with attacks with the Tomb weapon. If it already had those feats, it can add either its Wis or Cha bonus (wichever's bigger) to attack and damage rolls.
At 12 HD critical threats from the Tomb weapon automatically ignore miss chances, ignoring such effects as Mirror Image.
At 16 HD the critical threat and critical multiplier are both increased by 1 again.
At 20 HD it ignores half of any enemy's DR.

Frighten:At third level as a standard action, the Mummy may look directly into an oponent whitin line of sight into the eyes. The target must make a Will save with DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or Str mod (whichever's higher) or be shaken with fear for 1d4 rounds. This can affect an oponent multiple times. At 10th level, this becomes paralysis.

Mummy Rot (Su): At 4th level a mummy's slam attack and unarmed attack (and Tomb Blade if it's a Tomb Guard) inflict supernatural disease when they damage an oponent-Fortitude DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or Str mod, whicever's higher, incubation period 1 minute; damage 1d6 Con and 1d6 Cha. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Unlike normal diseases, mummy rot continues until the victim reaches Constitution 0 (and dies) or is treated as described below.

Mummy rot is a powerful curse, not a natural disease. A character attempting to cast any conjuration (healing) spell on a creature afflicted with mummy rot must succeed on a DC 10+HD caster level check, or the spell has no effect on the afflicted character.

To eliminate mummy rot, the curse must first be broken with break enchantment or remove curse (requiring a DC 10+HD caster level check for either spell), after which a caster level check is no longer necessary to cast healing spells on the victim, and the mummy rot can be magically cured as any normal disease. An afflicted creature who dies of mummy rot shrivels away into sand and dust that blow away into nothing at the first wind. 

Tomb Curse: Oponents currently incubating Mummy Rot take a -1 penalty to AC and saves against all the attacks of a mummy. At 8 HD and and every 4 HD thereafter, the penalty increases by an extra -1.

Despair (Su):At the mere sight of a mummy, the viewer must succeed on a DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or Str mod (whichever's higher) Will save or be shaken with fear for 1d4 rounds. This becomes paralysis at 10HD. Whether or not the save is successful, that creature cannot be affected again by the same mummy’s despair ability for 4 rounds. The mummy may choose not to affect allies with this. 

Description

Shammoth ben Re is old. Ancient, in fact. What had been an alive, vital body was now desiccated and withered. His prized possessions, the armor and weapons he used in service to his King, were now tarnished and his cloak thread-bare. Yet, the blade was still sharp and had the King’s tomb been intact, he would have remained in his appointed place, eternally standing guard, bothered not across the long ages save for the occasional tomb robber, easily slain.

But the earth itself had moved, and the royal tomb had partially collapsed. Not only was there a massive crevice leading to the outside world, but much of the rest of the tomb was now sealed behind tons of sand and stone. He thought for some time, what did his oath now mean, without a tomb to guard?

He decided that it meant little, but his previous oath, to serve King and Kingdom, remained valid. He could imagine no better service than to restore the tomb. So, he ventured forth into the world to earn coin. Surely, his current state only made him a more formidable warrior: never tiring, never feeling pain. So, he gathered what would be useful and set forth.

• 3 weeks later...

As a reminder, Oslecamo content is provisional, so you need to ask for approval before you can use it. My initial assessment of the class:

• Bonded servant is an ability that Oslecamo removed, but forget to erase from the table. You don't get that ability.
  • For Mummy Rot, Frighten and Despair, RFT does not allow Oslecamo abilities to circumvent immunities, so remove those lines.
  • For Mummy Rot, the DCs for healing or removing it are equal to 10 + HD instead of 15 + HD.
  • For Despair, the targets are shaken, not paralyzed. At 10 HD, it becomes paralysis.
  • Also for Despair, remove the part about multiclassing and spellcasting bonuses.

Inviting other mods to confirm or amend my proposal:

@Delia2531, @rogueblade0729, @JCBarnes

For your application, I won't do an in-depth review until my proposal for the Mummy is reviewed by another moderator, but here are a couple preliminary comments:

• Your tomb blade always takes the same form, so you need to choose ahead of time.
  • You qualify for the Evolved Undead template, if you're interested in it.
  • Inflict light wounds isn't on your class list, so you won't be able to use a wand of ILW unless you take ranks in Use Magic Device.

• Provisional, I understand that. Just so -you- know, building an actual character is how I decide if -I- like the class. I find it more difficult to get a sense of it just from the table. If that means I build a character that gets rejected, so be it. I can make another, doesn’t cost anything.
  • Paralysis did seem a bit much. At level 3, it’s a death sentence.
  • Good point on inflict. I’ll look for something I can activate myself.
  • Evolved Undead is cool, thanks for the heads-up!
  • I’m looking ahead, but is a scarab beetle a possible familiar? It can have the same stats as something else, but I’d love for it to -look- like a scarab beetle, because, you know, mummy.

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:
  • Provisional, I understand that. Just so -you- know, building an actual character is how I decide if -I- like the class. I find it more difficult to get a sense of it just from the table. If that means I build a character that gets rejected, so be it. I can make another, doesn’t cost anything.
  • Paralysis did seem a bit much. At level 3, it’s a death sentence.
  • Good point on inflict. I’ll look for something I can activate myself.
  • Evolved Undead is cool, thanks for the heads-up!
  • I’m looking ahead, but is a scarab beetle a possible familiar? It can have the same stats as something else, but I’d love for it to -look- like a scarab beetle, because, you know, mummy.

The joy of the RFT is that very few PCs get flat-out rejected; we work with players to try to make concepts work where they are based on things that have been approved for inclusion, or where they haven't been discussed previously.

Sometimes ideas use elements we haven't discussed and we realise that they aren't suitable for the RFT and players decide that the character isn't viable without it and stop developing the PC.

10 hours ago, Rudolf said:
  • Provisional, I understand that. Just so -you- know, building an actual character is how I decide if -I- like the class. I find it more difficult to get a sense of it just from the table. If that means I build a character that gets rejected, so be it. I can make another, doesn’t cost anything

That's understandable. But, also understand that these application reviews have consistently taken up a significant portion of my D&D time, and I'd appreciate it if you'd follow the rules that are designed to make it easier on me.

10 hours ago, Rudolf said:

This is totally fine. There aren't enough options for familiars, so I'm in favor of being flexible.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Rudolf said:

So, I’m happy to abide by the changes above, but I don’t have the ability to change Oselcamo’s website.

Should I consider myself approved? If not, what is needed?

The changes that Blue Jay mentioned above need to be factored in to your character sheet (if they haven't already). I would suggest putting the amended wording for the powers etc on the sheet in the notes section so that mission DMs can see them; possibly even linked to this chat for reference.

Once you've made those amendments we can give you your blue tick I mean, stamp of approval.