Game Discussions

dtspurrier

If you haven’t checked out “The Brazen Escape” thread yet now might be a good time. Feel free to meta-game your journey out to take them by that same room. Or if you want me to write your departure from the golem room I can. Are you leaving?

On 4/30/2024 at 8:47 PM, Saltimbanco said:

I updated the map with positions of each party member. I have no problem with having you meet up by coincidence. I've seen Star Wars.

Lol! I like to think the rule of getting players back until the mix overtakes the rules of making sense. It's not fun sitting on the sidelines and waiting.

To answer you, yes, i believe we are taking Magnus' body back outside before venturing deeper. I'll check the maps when not on this terrible mobile device.

Yes, let’s get Magnus out.

We could return via the ‘escape’ route. It would bypass the statue guardian, and possibly take them by surprise.

7 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Lol! I like to think the rule of getting players back until the mix overtakes the rules of making sense. It's not fun sitting on the sidelines and waiting.

Definitely. It was fun but needed to be quick 😂

Remember, you do have a handful of magic items to divvy up.

56 minutes ago, Saltimbanco said:

Found this.

Created random PCs and I think you might be able to make your own PC with it. On my phone so haven’t really played with it.

Interesting. Also on my phone so no go on playing with a form.

reminder:
In the far left corner you see the familiar gleam of Iodás' magical halberd leaning against the wall. His horned helm is lying on the floor amongst his clothing and gear, yet his armour is missing. In the same corner is another pack, armour, and weapons of someone unfamiliar.

Proposal:

Iodas’s things to Iodas

Dianora’s things to Dianora

2 rusty shields, 2 scimitars to ???