Game Discussions

dtspurrier

2 hours ago, Saltimbanco said:

It actually helps with moving silently, but armor restrictions on that would still apply so might be good for someone with no or light armor.

Ohh right. I keep thinking it's a feather fall ring lol. I don't know if that spell even exists.

All seems good to me. I'll get Zalven leveled up once I have a moment to check the book and see what changes I need to make. Probably just an extra spell slot and more HP, likely.

--edit--
I've made necessary changes in my character thread. Added a tentative new spell, though not sure if it's the right one to take. Will have to review spells more closely soon.

Edited by VennDygrem (see edit history)

Ok. Mirror image is available as a first level spell for illusionists so that works if that's what you were wondering.

38 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Ohh right. I keep thinking it's a feather fall ring lol. I don't know if that spell even exists.

It isn's a spell but an effect. I'll paste full stats for each magic item int the "Group Money Fund" thread

Edited by Saltimbanco (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Saltimbanco said:

Okay good. And Happy Birthday?

No problem. Sorry it took me so long. Not trying to hold things up.

And thanks i guess? I kinda stopped recognizing birthdays because a supposed loved one just straight up ignored me on one a few years back and it really messed me up. I know it's a stupid day but it was like my one day to feel special and it didn't happen. So now there's trauma there instead. Sorry probably TMI.

1 hour ago, Saltimbanco said:

Sorry but happy birthday from me anyway 🎉 Luciana gets double the hit points to heal per day when using Healing Hands!

...permanently? 😮 Or just until she rests?

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Well Happy Birthday!

Thanks everybody.